Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

PICS OF My Fat Bob

<< < (2/3) > >>

BUNKERBEER:
Thanks...sorry it took time...

RedDevil:
I think the Fat Bobs have the sweetest colors of the CVOs and are great looking rides.  The only thing I think they got wrong on the bike is that beer keg looking thing attached to the bottom front of the frame.  A chin spoiler, IMO, would have look sooooooooooooo much better then whatever that thing is.   :nixweiss:

:devil:

BUNKERBEER:
I agree. what can be done for it?

RedDevil:

--- Quote from: BUNKERBEER on October 23, 2008, 10:58:45 PM ---I agree. what can be done for it?

--- End quote ---

I would venture to guess that if there isn't a chin spoiler available that you could modify to fit the Fat Bob, that a fabricator could make one for you and then get it painted to match.  I don't know where Willie G's head was at when he had that put on.  It just seems out of place.   :nixweiss:

:devil:

harris48cars:
Actually the guy that did the paint work on my yellow FB had a couple of ideas for the chin thing. Might do one later. I would suggest if you don't like it (I do) check with someone in your area that does custom paint or a fabricator. These guys are very talented and can usually come up with something.
   Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version