Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

I can hardly wait to show everybody PICTURES ARE UP!

(1/14) > >>

harris48cars:
My yellow FB SE is in the paint shop so I can finish what HD started. I think the black FB SE is just fine as is but the yellow which I can live with as is and the grey/blue could use some refinement. Not much but just a little. So I took it over to a guy that has painted two bikes for me  and asked him to use his judgement and do his thing. He called today and asked me to stop by and see if I wanted anything different than what he had already done, if not he was going to put the clear coat on. I wasn't prepared for the "TOTAL" transformation I was about to see. WOW! I should pick it up Wednesday and if I can get my son to do the posting  for me, I should have pictures by weeks end. Just a slight preview. He added a black/quartz stripe down the tank console pinstriped in red. He circled the tank medallion in yellow,red and black. Now, when he told me he was going to paint the little bumps going down each side of the tank console black with another red pinstripe, I got real worried he was going overboard. When I saw it tonight I couldn't believe how much it added to the tank. Moving to both side covers, He added the same type of black design to them and down in the bottom left quadrant of the battery box he airbrushed a picture of the well known SE decal. In 3-D no less. Same on the left side. Oh, back to the tank console for a second. I forgot to mention he scripted the word "Screaming eagle" in white, just above the medallion. Lastly he is going to etch the horn cover with the HD bar and shield logo and also etch in the words screaming eagle below it. I think most are going to say this is the way it should have come from the factory.
  Gary

hard10:
 :worthless:

Sorry, I had to do it!

MikeD:

--- Quote from: hard10 on October 19, 2008, 09:04:02 PM --- :worthless:

Sorry, I had to do it!

--- End quote ---

I'll second that!
 :worthless:

harris48cars:
Hey guys, did you read the part of my post that said I don't have the bike back yet and the painter isn't quite finished and I would try to get pictures up by "Weeks end"? I am however happy to see your impatience as it shows you are interested. Also, when I get the bike back I will take pictures right away but have to wait for my son to set up a page for the bike. I'm just to dumb to do it. He runs a business and I am at his mercy. However, if some one wants to volunteer to post the pictures for me, I do have enough smarts (just barely) to email pictures individually. Again, I should have bike and pictures by Wednesday. Volunteers please?
   Gary

ice6900:
oh stop teasing us!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version