Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

SE FATBOB VS HONDA

<< < (2/3) > >>

LRebel:
Yeah, I would be careful which Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, .... you pick on.  Harleys ain't speed machines.  You can put $10K in a Harley and then you will have a Harley that will out run another Harley.
I love my SEUC and really love the HP & torque (compared to my old 88 c.i. Ultra), but I know better than to pick a race with a Goldwing  ;)

tazmun:

--- Quote from: LRebel on October 27, 2008, 06:17:24 PM ---Yeah, I would be careful which Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, .... you pick on.  Harleys ain't speed machines.  You can put $10K in a Harley and then you will have a Harley that will out run another Harley.
I love my SEUC and really love the HP & torque (compared to my old 88 c.i. Ultra), but I know better than to pick a race with a Goldwing  ;)

--- End quote ---

Yea, my 103 has 98.2 hp, 101 torque, and my buddy has a stock wing, blows my bags off.
The bad part is, he also weighs 100 lbs more then I do!

BIGDOG:
The wing is faster but between you and I ,I do miss the sound .

tazmun:

--- Quote from: BIGDOG on October 28, 2008, 06:47:55 PM ---The wing is faster but between you and I ,I do miss the sound .

--- End quote ---

So BIGDOG, what you riding?

Talon:
Back when I had my V65 Honda, I had a guy on a softail that would pass me on the same long stretch of road every afternoon, on my way home from work. It wouldn't have bothered me, but instead of pulling out with a good distance between us, he'd get right on my a$$ and then jump out and right back in just after passing me, no cars coming the other way. Well anyway, after about 3 or 4 days of this I decided to put him in his place, so the next day when I saw him comming, I down shifted, and waited until he got close, then I let it rip! At 120 I looked in the mirror, he was a little spec way back there.   :)
I only saw him one other time, he didn't get close, then I started working from home, so never saw him anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version