Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Shameless Shill  (Read 2148 times)

SPIDERMAN

Shameless Shill
« on: January 08, 2007, 09:56:49 PM »

I am diggin up all sorts of odds and ends and posting new stuff everyday in the selling section under motorcycle garage sale, so check daily. I'm tired of hanging onto a lot of this stuff and am willing to wheel and deal so long as I make a couple bucks beyond what it costs to ship it.

B B

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
Re: Shameless Shill
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 08:18:48 PM »

I am diggin up all sorts of odds and ends and posting new stuff everyday in the selling section under [highlight]motorcycle garage sale[/highlight], so check daily. I'm tired of hanging onto a lot of this stuff and am willing to wheel and deal so long as I make a couple bucks beyond what it costs to ship it.

B B

What size is the motorcycle garage you're selling? The shipping on that is gonna be a quite expensive :o

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 03:20:19 PM »

Nah,  The garage is built by BMW, and it folds up to the size of a matchbox, and stores in the ashtray next to the gps/bluetooth/mp3/dvd/windshield-wiper/spare foot-peg unit.

The  real question is, do we get a discount on shipping if we turn in a core part?
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 05:02:52 PM »

So the parts ho is hanging up the fishnets and garter. Must be making room for a 3rd scoot [smiley=nixweiss.gif] or LD is sucking up some mean funds. Let me take a look in that treasure trove when I get out there next month to see what I can use [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  L & R ,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 06:53:34 PM »

You guys used to group me in the parts ho catagory,  in reality.......BB's the only parts ho I know.  I buy stuff I need..........he buy's stuff because it's "a good deal".  Now he's got $15K in parts that were put aside for our next project......and I think he's getting a little tired of all these projects.

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 07:58:00 PM »

BEAGLE ITS MUCH EASIER TO SIT AND PECK AT THE KEYBOARD AND WAIT FOR A PAYPAL,AND KEEP THE BAR OPEN, THAN TEARING  INTO THE RG AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW WHEN TO GET IT TOGETHER [smiley=drink.gif]
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 09:49:23 PM »

Old,
     No sh$t......if you only knew!!!!

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.