CVO Social > Off Topic

New Dragon decals needed

(1/5) > >>

SPIDERMAN:
I'm going to have the side panels of LD painted to match the stripe from the gas tank to the saddlebags. Does anyone live close enough to Deal's Gap to get me two new Black Dragon decals -one right and one left ? ( actually two of each would be better ) Sure would appreciate this and will reciprocate with either the cost of the decals or something from SoCal you can't find in your area.

Big B

110tHunDer:

B, might wanna PM "DavidB."  He lives right there and I bet would pick a couple up for ya.  Nice guy!

naitram:
B,

if all else fails

Deal's Gap Information: info@dealsgap.com
Phone: 800-889-5550 (US and Canada Only) and 828-498-2231 (Outside US)

Fax: (828) 498-2250

Address: 17548 Tapoco Road, Tapoco, NC 28771

could probally call em up and order

110tHunDer:

--- Quote ---B,

if all else fails

Deal's Gap Information: info@dealsgap.com
Phone: 800-889-5550 (US and Canada Only) and 828-498-2231 (Outside US)

Fax: (828) 498-2250

Address: 17548 Tapoco Road, Tapoco, NC 28771

could probally call em up and order
--- End quote ---

B asked where I got mine prior to MV 2006.  I looked on the Deal's Gap website, but they did not offer them there at the time.  I told B I thought maybe that was to keep down on the "posers." [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Would be interesting to know if they'd sell you one over the phone, though. [smiley=confused5.gif]

SPIDERMAN:

--- Quote ---
B asked where I got mine prior to MV 2006.  I looked on the Deal's Gap website, but they did not offer them there at the time.  I told B I thought maybe that was to keep down on the "posers." [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Would be interesting to know if they'd sell you one over the phone, though. [smiley=confused5.gif]

--- End quote ---

Brian,
        I sent DavidB a PM. We'll see how that works out. I s'pose I could also direct the folks at Deal's Gap to this website and tell em I'm the on the Big Orange Road Glide third in line behind the Webmaster in his post trailer.  ;)
(even if it were in black and white, you'd be able to pick me out, I'm the "yellow line bandit"  8-) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version