CVO Social > Off Topic

Happy Anniversary To Us

(1/6) > >>

SPIDERMAN:
Who says the institution of marraige is dead ?  My wife ( Linda) and I celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary tomorrow ( hicup - - ok we started tonight)  and 30 years together as we met a year before we were married. We've loved, and lusted and fought and screamed and yelled and been through every emotion, situation you name it and here we are still together after all these years. We raised two incredible daughters, got them to 21 without unwanted pregnancies, drug or alcohol problems, saw both through college and cried when they were awarded their Bachelor's degrees. We've owned three house, bought more cars than we can count, more motorcycles than anyone deserves to own in one lifetime, had the wolf at the door and had the SOB for dinner. Yeah we've been there done that and then some.And you know what ? I wouldn't change a single minute of it.  
      Life is what you make of it. It ain't easy and it don't come with no guarantees or instructions, but if you work at it, it is worth any effort required. So here's to me and Linda. Raise a glass not just to us, but to a good old fashioned marriage warts and all  [smiley=drink.gif]

B B

jeffj:
Congrats

Sniper:
Congrats. Who said institutions are dead!!!!

Sniper/

110tHunDer:

Congrats, Big and Mrs. B! [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Fired00d:
Congrats to the both of you. [smiley=2vrolijk_21.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page