Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: Saddlebag Lock  (Read 7366 times)

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
Re: Saddlebag Lock
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 10:33:22 AM »

I was just messin' around. You know, stickin' up for the SERKers. Trying to pick which bike in the other thread is one thing. But c'mon, you can't just start movin' that Glide stuff in here! ;D ;D ;D Now for anybody doesn't get it, it's a joke! ;D ;D ;D Hmmmm, what about those saddlebag locks? ;) Hoist! 8-)
Get some painted glide saddlebags to match or just trade that RK for the UC like you wished you had [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 10:36:03 AM »

Get some painted glide saddlebags to match or just trade that RK for the UC like you wished you had [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Already have the Hard Bags. Not Glide Bags, RK Bags! Paint Scheme Is being reviewed by my painter. Already in motion brother! Still no UC in the forecast!!! ;) Hoist! 8-)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 10:37:07 AM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 11:37:17 AM »

Man, all you UC guys seem very defensive.  Its makes one wonder why you need to ride such a big bike, with so many gadgets.  It almost seems like your compensating for something.  Hum.   [smiley=thinking.gif]
 ;D

Howie-I got your back Brother.  This is our house!!   >:(

Later,
Ghost

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 12:47:00 PM »

Already have the Hard Bags. Not Glide Bags, RK Bags! Paint Scheme Is being reviewed by my painter. Already in motion brother! Still no UC in the forecast!!! ;) Hoist! 8-)
Looking forward to some pics when done!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2007, 02:32:19 PM »

Man, all you UC guys seem very defensive.  Its makes one wonder why you need to ride such a big bike, with so many gadgets.  It almost seems like your compensating for something.  Hum.   [smiley=thinking.gif]
 ;D

[highlight]Howie-I got your back Brother.  This is our house!![/highlight]   >:(

Later,
Ghost

Thanks Travis! We need to show a united front. We're outnumbered as it is and getting attacked from all flanks! Patches, we don't need no stinking Patches! ;D ;D ;D Hoist! 8-)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 02:34:57 PM »

Looking forward to some pics when done!

SC, you know I'd be happy to do so when I'm done. After all, gotta keep up the PPD count! ::) ;) Hoist! 8-)

Gone Fishin'

• The Director
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE Limited®, Black Sparkle and 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Ultra Classic®, Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate, # 110 of 992
    • CVO2: 2007 FLHRSE3 Screamin' Eagle® Road King®, Black Ice, 1 of 1325
    • CVO3: 2001 FXDWG2, Scarlet Red and 2000 FXR4, Candy Tangerine, 1 of 316
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 03:22:57 PM »

Bonjour Louis,

Why do you buy your parts in Germany and not directly in States ?
The final cost (parts and shipping and eventually taxes for importation) will be half the european prices.
It's possible to order the parts in US for the pricelist HD US less 20% (for example :Chicago Harley), you add the advantage of the parity Euro/$ = 20% more. That pays the shipping and taxes.
More, when I order the parts delivered by USPS (not available with UPS or DHL), I've no importation taxes because the french Post register not the custom declarations if the cost is less 600 or 700$ approximatly.
If my order is more this limit, it's better to divide the packaging in two parcels.

Is it a problem for you in Germany ?

Regards
Jacques

No, it is no problem to order the parts directly. But even at half the price I'd be upset.  [smiley=soapbox.gif]

1914 10E, Grey
1956 FLH Custom, Candy Orange
1988 FXRS Custom, "S.O.A."
2000 FLSTF Custom Fat Boy, "Jumpin' Jack Flash"
2000 FXSTS Custom Springer Softail, Grey
2000 FXR4, Candy Tangerine
2001 FXDWG2, Scarlet Red
2005 FLHTCSE2, -9/07
2007 FLHRSE3, Black Ice
2008 FLHTCUSE3, -7/08
2009 FLHTCUSE4, -4/10
2010 FLHTCUSE5-BLK, Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate
2012 VRSCDX ANV, Brilliant Silver Pearl
2016 FLHTKSE, Black Sparkle
2016 XL1200CX Roadster, Vivid Black
2018 FLFBS ANV
CVO 1480 IBA 26678

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 03:29:59 PM »

SC, you know I'd be happy to do so when I'm done. [highlight]After all, gotta keep up the PPD count[/highlight]! ::) ;) Hoist! 8-)

That what we all live for, you keeping that post per day count up!
R/K, UC, SEEG, FXR, quality of post,,, none of that matters it's only that post per day count.
That's why mine stays under 5. I piss off too many people when it gets above 5.
So out of respect for this great site, the members and the moderators I keep it below 5 per day.

Damn, maybe I have hit on something [highlight]again![/highlight] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
What a concept!
Will it sink in?

HMMMMMMMM
What would Hub say in this case?
Lets see????????????????????????
"Well chipper, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink!"

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 04:50:15 PM »

That what we all live for, you keeping that post per day count up!
R/K, UC, SEEG, FXR, quality of post,,, none of that matters it's only that post per day count.
That's why mine stays under 5. I piss off too many people when it gets above 5.
So out of respect for this great site, the members and the moderators I keep it below 5 per day.

Damn, maybe I have hit on something [highlight]again![/highlight] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
What a concept!
Will it sink in?

HMMMMMMMM
What would Hub say in this case?
Lets see????????????????????????
"Well chipper, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink!"

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

It don't take much to get you lit! The whole purpose for that comment was to see. Point proven! I post to be engaging and to encourage exchanges of ideas, and to get to know folks. Count is unimportant to me. You're way to hung up on this posting thing Chip. Life's too short man. Lighten up! Hoist! 8-)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 04:51:57 PM by Hoist »

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 06:57:01 PM »

. Count is unimportant to me.  8-)

Yea Yea Yea,,, or is it yada, yada, yada

If count is not important to you then prove it.
Pick one of the moderators,,, or any of the moderators and match their pace.
IMHO this site would be better for it.
But then again that's just my gut feeling and we all have one of those.
Prove me wrong and I will be wrong.

Look forward to meeting you at MBBW.
Bring something fast.
We take no prisoners!

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
I'm done!

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »

;D

Howie-I got your back Brother.  This is our house!!   >:(

Later,
Ghost

Why does this post make me think of Gomer cheerin Barney on in a fight  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

B B

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 10:25:23 PM »

Why does this post make me think of Gomer cheerin Barney on in a fight  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

B B

Cause Barney's got a bullet in his pocket and Sherrif Andy went fishin..?

"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 06:22:30 AM »

Yea Yea Yea,,, or is it yada, yada, yada

If count is not important to you then prove it.
Pick one of the moderators,,, or any of the moderators and match their pace.
IMHO this site would be better for it.
But then again that's just my gut feeling and we all have one of those.
Prove me wrong and I will be wrong.

Look forward to meeting you at MBBW.
Bring something fast.
We take no prisoners!

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
I'm done!

Ah, you got it off you chest. Feel better now? I have to prove nothing to you. If and when a mod tells me my posting is inappropriate, I'll then determine my future regarding same. Thank God we live in America, where we're all entitled to our opinions, which I'm also entitled to ignore.

As stated much earlier, I won't be at MBBW, which if you're so bent by my posts, you would have read before.

If you're really done, prove it. Do not respond to my posts, and I won't respond to yours.

And now I'm done and am prepared to prove that, as long as you are. Hoist! 8-)

Oh BTW, the only reason I can see for your last post here is to increase your PC! Keep those quality posts coming! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 09:41:31 AM by Hoist »

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 08:51:07 AM »

Speaking of pissing people off. Would this be the right place to post I'm thinking of trading my UC for a Goldwing?
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 04:53:33 PM »

Speaking of pissing people off. Would this be the right place to post I'm thinking of trading my UC for a Goldwing?
Hey GW has every thing but the potato-potato sound. Anti-lock brakes lots more gadgets whats not to like :-[ LESS$$ Would be interesting to lurk over on one of there web fourms and see if they have any paint-motor problems? But never for me. HD for life [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.