Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: CVO Limited VS. a Ultra Limited  (Read 11111 times)

JONNIEROCK

• Full CVO Member
CVO Limited VS. a Ultra Limited
« on: August 23, 2018, 02:14:22 PM »

I've always been a big fan of the CVO line up( I've had 2 and still own a 2016). Before you couldn't build a nicer bike for the money, and the resale was always there. Now for 16 thousand extra dollars you get 3 cubic inches and a few extras. I'm thinking not. Now they're so close to the same bike why would you purchase a CVO ?
                          Jonnierock

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Re: CVO Limited VS. a Ultra Limited
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 02:47:36 PM »

To each his own, but now that the CVO name doesn't mean what it used to and the price difference from the standard model has more than doubled, I think you bring up a very valid point.  For people who just want a well equipped bike and don't care about the CVO name, I've been thinking for a few years now that it makes sense to find a standard model you like and add just the extra's you actually want and use.  Does someone who only rides in hot weather need a heated seat and heated grips for instance?  Why not spend that money on a higher quality sound system if that's something you actually would use and appreciate, or a set of nicer wheels, or whatever.  Go down the list of CVO "extras" and I'll bet many could find several items they don't use or don't care about.  And let's face it, the recent CVO paint jobs aren't worth the premium you pay for a CVO.  You could buy a special paint set or have your existing parts painted exactly how you want them for significantly less than $16k.  There are a few CVO items that you can't buy separately, but if you really have to have them I'll bet you can come up with an aftermarket product that's just as good or better.  I imagine the aftermarket will even offer central and remote locking systems for those who don't want to unlock each bag separately. 

JMHO - Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Threephase

• Elite CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Streetglide Starfire/Atomic Red
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 02:50:31 PM »

16 grand more gets you (2) 300 watt amps and stage II speakers, upgraded floorboards and grips and pedal pads. An 18" rear wheel, color matched inner fairing and oh yeah, 3 cubic inches of displacement. Sounds fair right? Thats why I said they tanked the value of my 17 CVO Streetglide. People can buy a 2019 Streetglide Special and have cool paint, a 114" engine for 28k.
People call me Left. Because I ain’t Right.

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 08:58:05 AM »

My contention (and experience) is that the CVOs are not worth the additional $$.  I drank lots of the Kool Aid and purchased six of then new and one pre-owned.  Don't get me wrong - I thoroughly enjoyed each and every one, used most all the upgraded accoutrements like heated seat, handgrips, Garmin Zumo GPS,  garage door opener, etc., etc. . . and I really liked the bling that came with them.  What I didn't like was the resale / trade in value.  The CVOs seem to depreciate more than the non-CVO bikes mainly because a pre-owned CVO of a few years is still priced about the same (or even more) that a brand new non-CVO with a full factory warranty and all the new stuff that might come with the newer model.  My 2017 CVO Limited with slightly under 10k miles is still sitting on the dealer floor from when I traded it last September for my Tri-Glide.  And over the years I've seen many pre-owned CVOs at this dealership and sister stores as well as dealers across the country.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 09:01:20 AM by ultrafxr »

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

Tractor Bubba

• Full CVO Member
  • Life's Short - Eat your dessert first!
    • GA

• CVO1: '19 FLHTK Ultra Limited - Silver Flux/Black Fuse
    • CVO2: '14 FLHRSE Road King - Tribal Orange/Galactic Black
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 10:10:29 PM »

Seriously considering an '19 Ultra Limited, instead of a CVO. I haven't personally been
impressed with a CVO paint job since my '14 SERK. Still love that Tribal Orange paint.
The Scorched Orange or Silver Flux (to me) are "close" to as interesting as the recent CVO
paint (close).  And some research on the MoCo's "online store" tells me for an extra $3k or so
I can pick out just about all the things I "need" (well, ok, maybe not NEED) to make a Limited
more to my liking.  At 6'4", the CVO Hammock seat (and stock Limited) seat has to go anyway,
(I wish they made a "Tallboy Hammock...) as it makes me feel like I'm sitting on top of he tank, so that CVO Hammock seat is wasted anyway. As Jerry already mentioned, living in GA I don't HAVE to have a heated seat, anyway. For $14k difference (Limited special 2-tone paint is an extra
charge), I agree - one can buy a lot of extra bling and still save a lot of beer money!
2019 FLFRTK
2014 FLHRSE6

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 06:01:33 AM »

Seems to me that one should consider the sg, rg special or the limited.  Years ago a big reason I would buy a cvo would be I wanted a painted inner fairing and the motor.   Seems that the motors are very close in performance and a painted inner fairing is simple to find now. We really lose at trade in time after 3-4years. That could be almost 50%. A standard bike would not lose anywhere that amount in the same time frame.  Seems the the stereo systems are close in performance too. The same upgrades would be wanted on a new bike anyway. I'm not ready yet for a new ride... But I'll be thinking real hard on what I will do. I live in Florida, so some of the upgrades that are on my cvo don't get used.  Mainly the heated seat. Heated grips very seldom.   Stuart

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 08:29:36 AM »

I'm going to buy Ultra Limited this time and not the CVO because the CVO'S are not what they were in the past not so special anymore, Just my opinion.
DND

NH Bulldog

• Full CVO Member
    • NH

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 CVO Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 09:02:36 AM »

Our 2017 CVO Limited may very well be the last CVO for us.  Like others have said; the incentive of unique paint, bigger motors, limited production runs, lots of cool extras, etc. just isn't there anymore.  Remember the days when you had to order a CVO and wait months and months, or travel hundreds of miles to a dealer who had one because all your local shops sold their allotted bikes?  Those days are gone.  There are so few things that come standard on the CVO that I actually care about anymore, that for us it is no longer worth it.   
2017 CVO Limited - Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue with Wicked Sapphire
Red Knights MAL

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 09:33:56 AM »

I think 2004 and 2005 SEEG where the CVO's that really did well.  They were unique.  They held their value. And they made sense at the price point.

In 04 and 05 you could have built a CVO with the parts catalog and a custom paint job but it would have cost more on the front end and a whole lot more on the back end.

Fast forward to current CVO's and they cost more on the front end and more on the back end.   They are not unique. 

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 10:52:43 AM »

Yes back when the frames were painted to match the bike, Lots of chrome ( Not Black Chrome ) and the Motor size lasted a few years the 117 will be standard next year on the limited any way ! Just guessing on the one. What you get for the pricing just not there for me anymore. I ordered my new bike will be in around Oct 30 no more CVO'S for me just the Ultra Limited this time with custom two tone paint Scorched Orange and Black Denim with the 114 Motor. I have purchase many CVO'S always had one in the stable since 2005 I do love them just dose not make sense for what you get.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:36:46 AM by D-N-D »
DND

Para Bellum

• Si vis pacem, para bellum.
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 Canyon Copper FXSTSSE, '08 Crystal Copper SEUC
    • CVO2: '11 Slate/Blk SERGU, '18 Twisted Cherry RGU
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 10:18:13 PM »

I already made the switch from a factory CVO to a BYO (Build Your Own) CVO:  2018 RG Ultra with the Stg 3 114" kit, then added heated grips and seat, Airflow collection f/r footboards and hwy pegs, etc, etc.

Even after spending ~ $7K to upgrade to 114" with the great seat and the other bling, I saved $13K over what it would have cost to get the 2018 SERG and add TP and lowers to get it to an Ultra.  The Twisted Cherry paint is great, and while I like the red fade and the blue Limited Anny paint, I don't like them $13K worth lol.

The CVOs were well worth the money back in 2004 and '05, when you got much better paint and chrome, plus a 17% larger engine (88" to 103") compared to at-best a 9% increase (107 to 117)...which could be just a 2.6% raise (114 to 117).  In addition, for a few hundred dollars over the cost of basic black, you can get a world-class paint job that blows away the non-CVO paint jobs of 10 years ago.

So yeah, along with the much higher initial cost and the much higher depreciation, there's just not enough "extra" to encourage me to spring for the CVO.  Harley has only themselves to blame.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

SOCAL296

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited Silver and Maroon
    • CVO2: 2019 CVO Limited Magnetic Gry M8 117
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 01:10:16 PM »

I tried to do this. I convinced myself there wasn’t much of a difference to justify the extra cost. I was going from my 2015 CVO Limited to a 2019 Ultra Limited or Roadglide Ultra.
I test rode both and immediately noticed the new bikes were amazingly better. Smooth and more Agile but something was missing. And my wife although in full agreement with me kept magnetizing herself to the Magnetic Grey Fade. Once I sat down to work the deal on the 19 Roadglide Ultra. Payments were going to be more and at a higher interest rate. I couldn’t do it. My gorgeous CVO for a lesser bike and higher payments. I passed on that deal and decided to see where I could land on the 19 CVO. My dealer worked hard for me and got the deal done on the Gry Fade. At the same payment.
There is a huge difference in the ride quality and comfort from my 2015 CVO Limited, and this new bike and it’s worth it
DR

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 04:28:18 PM »

Buying a cvo bike has never been a rational decision. I now typically wait till end of the season and usually can find one discounted around $5k or find a really low mile private bike for a huge discount. Takes patience.
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2021 CVO Limited Bronze Armor Sold
2019 RGS Billiard Blue Traded
2017 CVO Limited Spiked Olive Traded
2016 CVO SG Stardust Traded
2013 CVO RG Atomic Orange Sold
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded
And some 20 other bikes over 45 years

Para Bellum

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 01:51:31 AM »

Once I sat down to work the deal on the 19 Roadglide Ultra. Payments were going to be more and at a higher interest rate.  My dealer worked hard for me and got the deal done on the Gry Fade. At the same payment.
Glad to hear you got the bike you love, but I'm having trouble understanding how you got the same payment.  The only way I can see that is to make a much larger down payment, or stretch the loan term by several years (or some combo of the two).  How did you do it?

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO FLHXSE3 (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2011 CVO FLHXSE2 (SOLD)
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2018, 11:35:33 PM »

Glad to hear you got the bike you love, but I'm having trouble understanding how you got the same payment.  The only way I can see that is to make a much larger down payment, or stretch the loan term by several years (or some combo of the two). How did you do it?

:nixweiss:  :confused5:

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2018, 10:47:50 AM »

My buddy grew up in the automobile industry.  His dad owned a car dealership.
Anyone who came to the dealership telling the salesman what payment he/she could afford was absolutely "music to the ear" of the salesman.

His words..   "never walk in to buy anything and tell them what payment you can afford"

You walk in telling a payment you can afford... salesman will sale you the highest priced vehicle on the lot.  They will "work it out" so it is your payment price!!!

It is simple.  They only need to make the loan larger and add years to the payments.

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2018, 10:45:57 PM »

Buying a cvo bike has never been a rational decision. I now typically wait till end of the season and usually can find one discounted around $5k or find a really low mile private bike for a huge discount. Takes patience.
patience and motorcycles-you need to teach me that!
Alan

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 06:22:44 AM »

The local dealer has a 2018 Anniversary Ultra Limited CVO with 1,578 miles on it with everything that came with the CVO bike. The 1000 mile service is also done I'm told the warranty is good until 7-18-2020 so this bike was purchased in July about 2 months ago. The Customer saw the 2019 CVO'S and had to have one so this was traded in, I know the dealer and the sale manager who is working with me on this.

The problem is they only want to give me $ 22,500 for my 2016 CVO Limited with 19,300 miles and they are asking $ 40,500 for the 2018 anniversary bike. I like to here what anyone is thinking, is the 2018 Priced Right ? / How much is the 2016 worth traded in ? I think they are using NADA for the trade value.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:13:41 AM by D-N-D »
DND

Mr. Warlock

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited - unnamed
    • CVO2: 2011 Softail Convertable "Bourbon Betty" - Traded
    • CVO3: 2005 SE FatBoy - Sold
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 07:22:38 AM »

IMHO, they are $4,000 off.
Lived hard and fast, laughed harder than humans have a right to and continue to do so.

Chief2505

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Ultra Tribal Orange
    • CVO2: 2016 CVO Limited two tone silver
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2018, 12:42:49 PM »

The local dealer has a 2018 Anniversary Ultra Limited CVO with 1,578 miles on it with everything that came with the CVO bike. The 1000 mile service is also done I'm told the warranty is good until 7-18-2020 so this bike was purchased in July about 2 months ago. The Customer saw the 2019 CVO'S and had to have one so this was traded in, I know the dealer and the sale manager who is working with me on this.

The problem is they only want to give me $ 22,500 for my 2016 CVO Limited with 19,300 miles and they are asking $ 40,500 for the 2018 anniversary bike. I like to here what anyone is thinking, is the 2018 Priced Right ? / How much is the 2016 worth traded in ? I think they are using NADA for the trade value.

So they want your bike plus $18,000? Myself I think they are about $1,500 high on the 18 and $4,500 low on the 16.

ultrarider123

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2018, 01:23:45 PM »

DND, don't know where you are but using NADA for my location, the 2018 anni CVO limited came up this way:

Values

Suggested List Price: $44,149
Low retail: $32,490
Average Retail: $42,750

For your current bike, it came up this way:

List Price: $40,199
Low retail: $22,670
Average Retail: $29,830

Kelly Blue Book (KBB.com) doesn't list a price for that 2018 yet (still considered new, I guess). 
However, your bike came up:
Average dealer trade in, good condition:  $25,600
Average dealer retail, excellent condition: $30,970

Kelly has a tendency to be a bit high but it's still good comparison used with NADA which can be a bit conservative.  I'd get the black book value for you on both but can't get with my sales manager buddy to find out today.

What everyone else has been stating, I'd agree on the dealer being off.  Dealers gotta make dough, too, and I don't mind them making profit off me but I don't want them making ALL their monthly profit on me.  I'd say you have some dickering room here...

Good luck

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2018, 02:14:57 PM »

Dante,...
  stick with the new 19' Limited as you said before ... you will end up with a far better deal ... you should be at your bike plus $6K ... Unless you really have to have the 18' CVO Ann. Limited ... then try to get your best deal ...

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2018, 05:53:49 AM »

Thank you too everyone for the replies / Haird, Thank you for the research on both bikes that's really going to help !!!

15CVOSG / I think you right about the 2019 Non CVO I have on order But !!! I have had at least 1 sometimes 2 CVO'S since 2005 and its hard to think I will not have one and I really like the auto locking system on the CVO'S along with other things you get but I will not pay to much just to get them !!!.

I'm the type of person that when I haggle for pricing and I know a good deal from a bad deal and we can't agree, I will walk away every time. To me that Bike is a year old even knowing it was just purchased in July of 2018 when the 2019 hit the floor that bike is last years model !!. I'm not sure if everyone sees it that way but that's how it works for me.

Thanks again
     Dante
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 06:11:24 AM by D-N-D »
DND

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2018, 10:48:29 AM »

Thank you too everyone for the replies / Haird, Thank you for the research on both bikes that's really going to help !!!

15CVOSG / I think you right about the 2019 Non CVO I have on order But !!! I have had at least 1 sometimes 2 CVO'S since 2005 and its hard to think I will not have one and I really like the auto locking system on the CVO'S along with other things you get but I will not pay to much just to get them !!!.

I'm the type of person that when I haggle for pricing and I know a good deal from a bad deal and we can't agree, I will walk away every time. To me that Bike is a year old even knowing it was just purchased in July of 2018 when the 2019 hit the floor that bike is last years model !!. I'm not sure if everyone sees it that way but that's how it works for me.

Thanks again
     Dante
Your last statement is exactly right. Even when you drive over the curb with the latest model you take a big hit. Previous year model even bigger hit.

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2018, 04:52:24 PM »

Well after a week of going back and fourth and 3 stops at the dealer it came to an END today !!

I made and offer of $38,000.00 for the 2018 ( 1578 Miles on it ) and I wanted $25,000.00 for my 2016 With ( 19913 miles on it ) and $ 13,000.00 out of pocket. The sales manager said I cannot do that I have more than that in it ? that's ( B.S. ) So I Walked Away no hard feelings ( Maybe )

So I said to the sales manager this is how I came to the offer for the 2018 this is a year old so to me that's $3,000.00 off list Pricing of $43,949.00 it's also used that's another $ 3,000.00 off of list and that's $37,949.00 / I also said I can buy a New 2019 CVO for $ 41,500.00 and they want $40,500.00 for the used 2018. He said I will get that someone that missed the boat on this bike and see this bike will buy it. Asking for 6K off I did not think was unreasonable ??

Now it's back to Plan ( A ) Non CVO Ultra Limited for me !!! Tell me what you think.
DND

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2018, 05:26:20 PM »

l think your numbers and logic behind it were spot on ... As you can see ... he's ( the stealership ) waiting on that one person that will pay full price ... glad you walked ... stick with the 19' limited and work the deal on that one ....

Para Bellum

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2018, 05:57:31 PM »

Yeah, that Stealership is waiting for the sucker he sees coming from over the horizon.  Run, don't walk.

ultrarider123

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2018, 10:08:05 AM »

Your offer back to the dealer was fair to both you and them. Its obvious they want more for their bike but it is a used (slightly), year old bike just like yours is 3 years old with 20K on the clock. Your numbers were a solid offer.

Good for you on sticking to your plan... :2vrolijk_21:

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2018, 11:01:04 AM »

the money you offered 38k is about right, your thinking on your bike pricing is a lill high. just my 2cents  :nixweiss:.... you have to keep in mind its the twin cam and that's old news nowadays, and for the record im riding around on old news also, still not feeling like the M8 is all sorted out yet
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 11:07:05 AM by fastfreddy »
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2018, 05:18:44 AM »

Thanks to everyone for the feed back !!! Getting ready to head to Keywest and Octoberfest in Daytona so I will be putting another 2500 to 3000 on it before it goes at the end of the month !!!

Dante
DND

jaysails

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2018, 09:31:53 AM »

Hey
I have the same color "16" CVO, Red, as you do.  I used to trade in yearly for a new one, but just got tired of loosing more and more each year.  I think your decision was a sound one.  I do think the red "16" was one of the best colors in many years.
good luck-jay

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2018, 06:25:05 AM »

Well I no longer have a CVO in the stable anymore  :( I had at least 1 and some times 2 since 2005 !!!. I picked up the ultra limited in Scorched Orange / Black Demi on Saturday this color set is for some reason is VERY HARD to get in the ultra limited. I'm told it was a limited color to begin with but Haley's out side painter ( Gunslinger ) can't keep up with the delivery and the dealer are getting letters says there be no more coming in this color. Very strange since it's only been out for about 9 weeks.
Maybe paint Problems ?? not the first time this has happen !! Remember the CVO Yellow / black Street Glide.

Dante
DND

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2018, 06:38:11 PM »

lets see some pics  :2vrolijk_21:
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

mmazzone4444

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2018, 06:55:38 PM »

Just purchased a NEW 2018 CVO limited Black Earth fade, really like it because it wasn't black.  I paid 38K out the door, they just asked to finance for 4 months at 5%.............done deal.......after 4 I will payoff.....I can tell you I agree with all the comments on CVO paint, I just liked this one because its simple and decent, no graphics.  I and stripping it down to a street glide version with solo seat and CFR's...........I think I got a decent deal......MAM

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2018, 08:04:35 PM »

$38K out the door is a deal ... you did well ... did this deal include a trade or straight deal for the $38K....

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »

Well I no longer have a CVO in the stable anymore  :( I had at least 1 and some times 2 since 2005 !!!. I picked up the ultra limited in Scorched Orange / Black Demi on Saturday this color set is for some reason is VERY HARD to get in the ultra limited. I'm told it was a limited color to begin with but Haley's out side painter ( Gunslinger ) can't keep up with the delivery and the dealer are getting letters says there be no more coming in this color. Very strange since it's only been out for about 9 weeks.
Maybe paint Problems ?? not the first time this has happen !! Remember the CVO Yellow / black Street Glide.

Dante

Dante,...
    Congrat's,    :carrot: :bananarock: :mango: :orange: :pineapple: :pepper: :cucumber:
             glad you got what you wanted and hopefully the deal with it ... l know it doesn't have the bells and whistle's of the cvo but you will have one of the limited colors out there on the 19' limited with the 114 engine .......   :2vrolijk_21:

Tractor Bubba

• Full CVO Member
  • Life's Short - Eat your dessert first!
    • GA

• CVO1: '19 FLHTK Ultra Limited - Silver Flux/Black Fuse
    • CVO2: '14 FLHRSE Road King - Tribal Orange/Galactic Black
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2018, 08:23:40 PM »

I too, no longer have a CVO.
Went with a '19 Ultra Limited in the "limited edition" Silver Flux & Black Fuse paint.
Added a few things to it, including the 4" exhaust system, torque cam, tuner, air cleaner,
Mustang heated seat, and more and am loving it...and still have some pesos left in my pocket
compared to the CVO. Time will tell if I wish I'd gone with the CVO, but this modded 114 runs
pretty well so far. I have no complaints (yet), let's hope this one stays together. My 110 experienced "a bottom end failure" @ 21k (no extended warranty, either). I did opt for the plan this time! 
2019 FLFRTK
2014 FLHRSE6

mmazzone4444

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2018, 08:52:42 AM »

No trade straight deal it will cost me another 1500 to register and transport but still fare, I think.............MAM

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2018, 11:55:42 AM »

No trade straight deal it will cost me another 1500 to register and transport but still fare, I think.............MAM

ok,   so out of state deal, no sales tax on that $38K... sounds right now ...

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2018, 05:47:53 PM »

This is what a cvo bike should look like! One of the best paint jobs harley has ever put out. 2019 Mako Shark Blue fade.
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2021 CVO Limited Bronze Armor Sold
2019 RGS Billiard Blue Traded
2017 CVO Limited Spiked Olive Traded
2016 CVO SG Stardust Traded
2013 CVO RG Atomic Orange Sold
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded
And some 20 other bikes over 45 years

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2018, 08:35:53 AM »

I too, no longer have a CVO.
Went with a '19 Ultra Limited in the "limited edition" Silver Flux & Black Fuse paint.
Added a few things to it, including the 4" exhaust system, torque cam, tuner, air cleaner,
Mustang heated seat, and more and am loving it...and still have some pesos left in my pocket
compared to the CVO. Time will tell if I wish I'd gone with the CVO, but this modded 114 runs
pretty well so far. I have no complaints (yet), let's hope this one stays together. My 110 experienced "a bottom end failure" @ 21k (no extended warranty, either). I did opt for the plan this time!

Congratulations!  I am from GA (Atl area) and recently moved here to Jax.  You mentioned not needing heated grips earlier.  I rode every day to downtown ATL and I can tell you the heated grips were worth the money.  You may consider adding those before it gets cold!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.289 seconds with 21 queries.