Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Southern TV Version of Survivor  (Read 685 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Southern TV Version of Survivor
« on: July 30, 2007, 11:36:28 AM »

Because of the popularity of the Survivor shows, several southern TV Stations are joining together and are planning to do their own,

entitled: SURVIVOR-- SOUTHERN STYLE"

The contestants will start in Alabama , travel over to Georgia and on   to South Carolina .. From there they will head up to North Carolina and over to Tennessee .. They will then proceed down to Mississippi and Louisiana finally ending up back in Alabama .

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with New Jersey license plates and large bumper stickers that read: I'm Gay, I'm a Vegetarian, NASCAR Sucks, Go Yankees; Hillary in 2008, and Deer Hunting is Murder!

The first one that makes it back to Montgomery alive, wins.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
Re: Southern TV Version of Survivor
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 11:50:48 AM »

Hey watch those NJ cracks...does the term sleeping with the fishes mean anything to you...you know Tony Soprano graduated from my alma mater Rutgers don't you...you piss off the gumbads from NJ and anything can happen... ??? ??? ??? ??? ;) ;) ;) ;)

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 03:44:56 PM »

yea yea....   you know, I married a gal from New Jersey one time, (exit 18E...  BTW).  I eventually had to send her back.  noisy drive train, to much projection on the front end, rough shifting transmission unit, etc...   

I know i know,     :worthless:   but my current supervisor got rid of the evidence....

anyway.......  what's up with that NJ thought process?   I had never been to the town.  ever. went for a walk by myself the morning after a late night arrival.  All the "people" knew who I was!   and these people provided me with all kinds of "advice" about how I should be treating "momma kay's" grandbaby....   WTF? 
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 08:46:51 PM »

Hey watch those NJ cracks...does the term sleeping with the fishes mean anything to you...you know Tony Soprano graduated from my alma mater Rutgers don't you...you piss off the gumbads from NJ and anything can happen... ??? ??? ??? ??? ;) ;) ;) ;)

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Seegar,

Growing up there in central jersey allows me to make all the cracks I want :)

I also went to Rutgers and I lived in Tinsley dorm on College ave and over in the South Towers on Livingston Campus for 2 years so its kind my alma mater too hehe.   To boot I went to St. Joseph's in Metuchen for high school.  My mom lives over in S. Plainfield and my sister is in Milltown.    I am up there all the time, so maybe we can get together one of my trips up and have a drink and talk about the fishes.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 08:49:58 PM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 09:27:35 PM »

Seegar,

Growing up there in central jersey allows me to make all the cracks I want :)

I also went to Rutgers and I lived in Tinsley dorm on College ave and over in the South Towers on Livingston Campus for 2 years so its kind my alma mater too hehe.   To boot I went to St. Joseph's in Metuchen for high school.  My mom lives over in S. Plainfield and my sister is in Milltown.    I am up there all the time, so maybe we can get together one of my trips up and have a drink and talk about the fishes.

Geez, now that explains everything! ::) ;D ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.