Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Is a 6 speed worth the cost?  (Read 10456 times)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Is a 6 speed worth the cost?
« on: November 19, 2009, 11:47:19 AM »

I'm picking up a new bike for my bride in the next few days.

There has been a wish list created and I added a 6 speed transmission to the list.

It was on the list till I saw the price, OMG $2,800.00 for a complete or $2,100.00 for the gear set. (not including labor)

After seeing the price my vote is no.

Are there any discounts to be had or better alternatives that are less expensive (but as good or better) than the Screamin Eagle 6 spd transmission?

$2,100.00 or $2,800.00 will buy a lot of wear and tear on the motor and a lot of gas.

What are the thoughts?

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Is a 6 speed worth the cost?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 11:54:42 AM »

What kinda bike you getting her? Same one?

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 11:55:00 AM »

It is a question with a variable answer Chip.  First off is what bike are you bringing home?

If it's another SEEG I'd say not worry about.  Torque curve on those is such sixth isn't quite in the common cruising range anyway.  I never considered it for the red bike until the engine work was done.  That moved the torque curve in both earlier and longer.  Six speed is great with that combination now.  But with the stock combination it would'n't have been needed anytime I was doing an extended cruise under 80 mph.

As to price I got good deals on eBay.  But it took awhile each time.  As you and I have discussed the gearing on the old SERGs scream (almost literally) for a sixth gear.  Took about six months but I scored a gear set for it for $900.  The gear set in the red bike was just under $1300 on an eBay find.  Got lucky with that one as a seller posted it with that buy-it-now only a few days after that bikes transmission ate itself.

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 11:56:07 AM »

There has been a wish list created and I added a 6 speed transmission to the list.

It was on the list till I saw the price, OMG $2,800.00 for a complete or $2,100.00 for the gear set. (not including labor)

Are there any discounts to be had or better alternatives that are less expensive (but as good or better) than the Screamin Eagle 6 spd transmission?

$2,100.00 or $2,800.00 will buy a lot of wear and tear on the motor and a lot of gas.

What are the thoughts?

SBB

Questions:
What year/model bike?
Do you seem to be hunting for another gear?
Do you spend most of your time in excess of 65-70 MPH?
Do you ride mostly freeway or 2-lane twisties?
As an FYI, I put a Baker in my old bagger when they first came out, I spend a lot of time on 2-lanes, pretty straight roads, 80* MPH (lots of open spaces around here!!)
Best investment on THAT bike.....I have to power there to pull 6th, without downshifting.
Last summer in my travels to the East coast, I rarely used 6th. Just not a lot of straight roads, or open spaces where the speed limit is above 65.

JMHO......
HOGMIKE

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 12:10:23 PM »

Nope...howd I do?

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 12:17:28 PM »

Nope...howd I do?
I'd have to agree...

She'll have much more fun staying on the cams then cruising in six gear. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 01:30:41 PM »

6 speed not worth the cost IMO either.

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »

Do you seem to be hunting for another gear?

You will be hunting for 7th gear  so dont bother with the upgrade!
imho

cahdbiker

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 03:47:51 PM »

I put a six speed in a 1995 Heritage I have. It originally came with the 32/65 combo sprocket, and after I got the six speed I thought it was really a waste it that particular bike. I am now running a S&S 107 in the Heritage with a 31/70 sprocket combo which is a great set up for cruising because I can use 6th gear easily at about 72 MPH and it pulls great at lower RPM. However the S&S 107 is a lemon. It has been completely rebuilt under warranty after 7000 miles because of piston slap.And two thousand miles later it is back in the shop because of what I thought was excessive valve train noise when the oil was hot, but my mechanic (Bennett's Performance in Long Beach who is a great guy to deal with ) said the pistons were loose again and that one of the cylinder liners had slipped. Thankfully it is still under warranty. Sorry to get off the subject. I am just glad I have my 09SEUC (silver) to ride.CAHDBIKER

2009 SEUC just south of Point Mugu Ventura County, Ca.

jfh

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 07:58:13 PM »

Not worth the additional expense IMO. Even on mountain motor bikes with fat TQ/HP I prefer fewer gears with wider spacing.
Hammer - CVO Member #641

2009 FLTRSE3: Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm TB, Dewey's Pro-Street porting, SE cam plate, Zipper's tapered pushrods, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, Twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Danny Gray Big Seat

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 08:33:59 PM »

In my opinion it depends on the make and model of bike. The 01 and down baggers absolutely need a six speed or a gear change. The later bikes can get by without one.
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 09:47:51 PM »

Considering that most TC 5 Speed machines will run out faster in 4th than in high gear, you would think that a 5 speed would be enough. I felt that way until I went riding out west in ’06 with a group of folks that had Cruise Drive machines. The first thing that I did when I returned home was to stuff a 6 speed in my ’02, 113” FLTR.

Of course the machine must have the torque to pull 6th gear, or it simply doesn’t make sense to consider. As you know, taller gearing with descent torque has a substantial impact on comfort when cruising at high speed. Based on my experience riding with my Wife and her machine, when she is happy I am happy; when she is comfortable, I am comfortable. It’s amazing how much impact the machine running next to you has on your riding experience.

If you like to run fast and mamma’s machine is more comfortable to ride at high speed, you will be more comfortable running at high speed. When momma is comfortable, SSB will be comfortable. Of course the reverse almost always true; at least for me it’s true. It may be kind of selfish, but go ahead and get momma one for your riding pleasure.  :2vrolijk_21: Also, as you describe the benefits of the heavy duty transmission, it might not be a bad idea to occasionally mention that this is a Motorcycle transmission....stopping now before this gets too personal. ;D  Good luck.

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 10:10:26 PM »

i put a dd6 in my 04 seeg.   2100.00 for the gear set and 11 hrs to put it in and all back together.   So wow, I do 70 mph at 2600 rpm instead of 70 at 3000 rpm.  Gas milage is about the same and I still downshift at 60 when i want to move. So I really think it was a big waste of $$ and time and totally not worth it. If it comes with one- great. If not the 5 speed was just fine.   I would not recommend it.  Sorry Baker, just being honest here.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 09:46:49 PM by cvostu »

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 10:27:26 PM »

i put a dd6 in my 04 sseg.....So wow, I do 70 mph at 2600 rpm instead of 70 at 3000 rpm.....So I really think it was a big waste of $$ and time and totally not worth it.

If 70 is the upper limit, I wouldn't disagree with you. In the western states when fudging the 75 limit, you often run much faster than 70; maybe somewhere near the mid 3’s on the tach with a 5 speed machine. The extra 400 RPM only makes a difference when you are running on the wrong side of the sweet spot. JMO.

dartman

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 11:43:31 PM »

What are the thoughts?

SBB

Ive run both, if the Bike comes with it from the factory fine, I wouldn't spend a great deal to add it, My 09 is in 5th gear the majority of the time anyway.

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2009, 04:57:34 AM »

What are the thoughts?

SBB

Chip

I would let Nancy make that decision after riding it for a while.

Happy Brides are the best Brides.

That is JMO, and has absolutely nothing to do with cost or performance.

Dick

2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

hogasm

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 09:37:34 AM »

Chip

I would let Nancy make that decision after riding it for a while.

Happy Brides are the best Brides.

That is JMO, and has absolutely nothing to do with cost or performance.

Dick

Absolutely Dick......but if Chip isn't listening...

Reasons for Chip to install a 6 speed in Nancy's new bike
1 cost   well worth the money
2 fuel economy   it will make up the difference in the cost of the unit is under a month
3 reduced motor rpm's    as we all know, running a twin cam at 1800 rpm's saves the motor, reduces fuel burn and is just all around better for the bike

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 10:05:07 AM »

Absolutely Dick......but if Chip isn't listening...

Reasons for Chip to install a 6 speed in Nancy's new bike
1 cost   well worth the money
2 fuel economy   it will make up the difference in the cost of the unit is under a month
3 reduced motor rpm's    as we all know, running a twin cam at 1800 rpm's saves the motor, reduces fuel burn and is just all around better for the bike

This is how I see it;

1. Never will it make up the cost in a month.
2. I doubt seriously that anyone rides these bikes at 1800 rpm, but I understand what your saying.
3. Is there a return for your money......Nope.... just the pleasure the current owner will have riding it.
4. If the bike in question needed a 6 speed it would have come with it.
5. If the bike in question doesn't have 6 speed, it's probably a better designed motor.(that one will get some criticism) and really isn't required.
6. Is the cost really worth it, I had the 06 Autumn Haze and contemplated this modification, in the long run.....well you see what I ended up with.  An 09 (6 speed) with a Motor that is less then the 06 motor (5 speed) as far as I am concerned.
Don't get me wrong I like what I have now, I just feel the 06 motor was stronger and of better design.

Once again these are my opinions and now based on cost, performance, and return.
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 11:03:51 AM »

Hmmm....You threw a question out there, and some people had questions for you in return, before they could provide you answers. But no further replies from you since. So I guess this is a dead issue now?!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 07:21:41 PM »

Hmmm....You threw a question out there, and some people had questions for you in return, before they could provide you answers. But no further replies from you since. So I guess this is a dead issue now?!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Must be.
Thanks for your insight.

SBB

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Wheelsnkeels

• Freedom isnt free Thank a Vet!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Indiana Patriot Guard Riders

• CVO1: 2010 SESG Tequila Sunrise
    • CVO2: 2007 Heritage Custom (not CVO) too much chrome
    • CVO3: 2006 Heritage Classic (overinvested in mods ?)
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 07:46:01 PM »

Are there any discounts to be had or better alternatives that are less expensive (but as good or better) than the Screamin Eagle 6 speed transmission?

What are the thoughts?

SBB

The one word answer is YES YES YES

That said it depends what your spending a Dyna is a great bike height for most Gals and has come with a 6 speed since 06.

In 07 it also got the 96 CI

After buying a 2006 Heritage from a dealer in 07 and spending all my Highway miles wanting to grab another gear.

I found a small independent shop that sells Harley Eaglemark repo's and bought a 2007 Heritage in 08. I put 27,000 miles on each but the 06 was mostly local and the 07 went cross country. Paid 10,000 less for the 07 buying it repo'ed through Burke's Repo Outlet in North Webster, Indiana.

Eaglemark (Harley Finance) sells 1500 repo Harley's a month at the auctions.

Would never even consider a bike without one again. It comes off the line easier and 5th gear is taller so your comfortable with it to 70. Where the 5 speed felt like it needed to shift at 55.

RC Components Savage  200/55/17 Rear 140/70/21 front
Corbin Dual Tour (Heated)
Street Magic LED's
TTS Mastertune
Fueling 574 Cams & Lifters
SE Adjustable pushrods
Progressive Mono Tubes
Hog Tunes Hog Pods
J&M 7.25 Speakers w/250W Amp
Kuryakyn 9182 License plate frame
Vance & Hines Power Dual's
BUB Boom Cans slip on Exhaust 
Detach Tequila King Tour Pak
Rumble passenger Floorboards
Freedom Shield 7"
Riders Claw Iphone

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 08:22:34 PM »

Burke's Repo Outlet in North Webster, Indiana.

Do they have a web site to view inventory?
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2009, 09:22:14 AM »

Go with the 6 speed.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Wheelsnkeels

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2009, 09:30:30 AM »

Do they have a web site to view inventory?

No they do not However you can pick almost any model you like and they will find it for you and can provide a list of upcoming bikes and pictures.

The owner is Darin Burke @ 574-457-6426

In essence you buy at the dealer auction, Your actual bid and add a flat fee that covers the auction fees and shipping to you plus a small commission to the dealership

Street Magic LED's
TTS Mastertune
SE Adjustable pushrods
Progressive Mono Tubes
Hog Tunes Hog Pods
Freedom Shield 7"
Riders Claw Iphone

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2009, 12:42:54 PM »

Hey Chip

I have one, was it worth it - I don't know - but I wanted it so in the end I think so. Plus it will allow me to change my overall ratio over the winter, and when I do that I think I will enjoy it even more.

If Nancy thinks it is for her - go for it.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 11:18:56 AM by porthole »
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

jfh

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2009, 03:37:27 PM »

If you are considering a change from an existing 5-speed, might as well look at a Baker DD7 builders kit.
Hammer - CVO Member #641

2009 FLTRSE3: Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm TB, Dewey's Pro-Street porting, SE cam plate, Zipper's tapered pushrods, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, Twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Danny Gray Big Seat

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2009, 07:45:31 PM »

If you are considering a change from an existing 5-speed, might as well look at a Baker DD7 builders kit.

Chip was questioning making a 5 into a 6 speed. The DD7 is for existing 6 speeds.

The Baker DD7, Direct Drive 7-Speed is being developed as a direct replacement of the Cruise Drive Harley-Davidson factory 6-speed to improve it in many ways besides just adding another gear

MV 2013

Wheelsnkeels

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 07:54:05 PM »

I think he meant the DD6

http://www.bakerdrivetrain.com/dd6/
Street Magic LED's
TTS Mastertune
SE Adjustable pushrods
Progressive Mono Tubes
Hog Tunes Hog Pods
Freedom Shield 7"
Riders Claw Iphone

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2009, 07:59:52 PM »

Quote from: Wheelsnkeels link=topic=43424.msg 663680#msg 663680 date=1259369645

I think he meant the DD6

http://www.bakerdrivetrain.com/dd6/

He might have, but he posted a pic of the DD7

MV 2013

Wheelsnkeels

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2009, 08:21:53 PM »

He might have, but he posted a pic of the DD7

Seems to be a case of "Didnt you hear what I meant" instead of what I said??
Street Magic LED's
TTS Mastertune
SE Adjustable pushrods
Progressive Mono Tubes
Hog Tunes Hog Pods
Freedom Shield 7"
Riders Claw Iphone

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2009, 10:26:25 PM »

Hey Chip

I have one, was it worth it - I don't know - but I wanted it so in the end I think so. Plus it will allow me to change my overall ratio over the winter, and when I do that I think I will enjoy it even more.

If Nancy thinks it is for here - go for it.

Thanks Duane!

SBB

:2vrolijk_21:

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2009, 06:40:44 AM »

Hey Chip
If Nancy thinks it is for here - go for it.
Exactly..   :2vrolijk_21:

jfh

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2009, 07:37:06 PM »

Chip was questioning making a 5 into a 6 speed. The DD7 is for existing 6 speeds.

The Baker DD7, Direct Drive 7-Speed is being developed as a direct replacement of the Cruise Drive Harley-Davidson factory 6-speed to improve it in many ways besides just adding another gear

It was my understanding that Chip created a wish list and added the 6 speed. Since it is a wish list, I was suggesting he consider the DD7. At the time I had not considered that it would only work for an existing Cruise Drive 6 speed.
Hammer - CVO Member #641

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2009, 09:17:28 PM »

My bike has been to the west coast a couple of times along with a buddy riding a 6 speed CVO, not much difference in milage over the entire trip each time.  Save the money if she is OK with the 5 speed and buy more accessories.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.295 seconds with 21 queries.