Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: I'm really surprised!  (Read 3734 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: I'm really surprised!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2004, 09:43:08 AM »

I bought my bike from Monadnock Harley. They are the only MSRP dealer in the area. They told me they sell their allotment (for the quarter? year? not sure) in only a few days. They do not believe in the above MSRP sales thing and they don't need to pay sales people either. The bikes that are in demand are done by lottery. Think this year they did it differently--took names last year with deposits for the 05's. I almost did an all black 05 Deuce. They make their money in service. So sure they are order takers. When I said i was thinking about the CVO, he said not to take to much time as it wouldn't be on the floor for long.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

microwave

Re: I'm really surprised!
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 04:23:41 AM »

the dealor i bought my bike from they sold a vrod when it first came out for 30,000 the reason i know this is because im friends with the salesmen and they mark up every thing becaause they say they got it now and your gonna pay for it if ya want it now and they call it back door when you got perfect credit and they hit ya with high intrest rate i bet that guy who bought that v rod is pissed off the dealor os motown harley davidson their crooks .
got beer?
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.