Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need Response  (Read 895 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Need Response
« on: February 21, 2006, 05:52:44 PM »

Placed and order for air filter and trans fluid 2 days no calls or emails help me out.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: Need Response
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 06:00:25 PM »

BigDaddy,

Call direct and speak to Tony or John Kitz   ext 118 for tony and ext 145 for John Kitz.

410-579-2828
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 08:09:42 PM »

Gentlemen,
  This is not a Thread to place orders for Zipper's Products.  This Thread was designed specifically for Technical questions, concerning Zipper's Performance Products, addressed to a Zipper's Performance Products representative.  What's so hard to understand about that?  If we continue to dilute this important thread with general conversation, and the whereabouts of parts ordered, Zipper's will subsequently cease to participate, and we will have defeated our own purpose.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD    
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 08:21:41 PM »

I moved to "Other Topics."

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 05:43:23 PM »

Gentlemen,

When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 04:38:34 PM »

Hey er uh Hubbard, Didn't place an order on that thread I placed it on their website and was posting to them for a response about their products.If I didn't do it right then I'm sorry.I called them today and took care of it thanks to Unbalanced.I wasn't asking where the parts where but there ordering system online is a little funky,no prices and them having to get back to you.Just a little confusing.I saw a Zippers area and had a Zippers question I guess it wasn't technical enough. Later,Q

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Q,
  No problem.  Nothing for you to apologize for.  Let's have fun!  ;D Zipper's RULES!  ;) Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.