Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: new member  (Read 1072 times)

sbcharlie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« on: July 06, 2004, 05:15:17 PM »

i just joined your group. my name is charlie lawlor and i own a machine shop called short block charlie's. were located in tempe az. i am currently on vacation in montana. we specialze in twin cam engines. i have been in the motorcycle idustry for 46 years, also taught at mmi in phoenix. i hope i can give some input to your group thanks
short-block charlie

cei600

• Junior CVO Member
  • Nothing Else Comes Close
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 06:29:34 PM »

Welcome to the forum. Its loaded with great info and always welcomes more. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: new member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 08:01:03 PM »

Charlie welcome to the site.  I think you'll find it just a little different from most of the motorcycle web sites.......straight forward factual information, friendly, helpful, no flaming and directed to the CVO model bikes and performance.  Unlike some web sites, we welcome your opnions, ideas and thoughts as a vendor and business owner or as a private consumer.  In my opnion......a special bunch of people here! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 21 queries.