Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

CVO INDOOR SOFT COVER FOR TOURING

(1/3) > >>

easyryder01:
My RGU came with what they label.as an indoor/outdoor cover that folds into itself for storage which is the only difference from the HD black and orange outdoor cover I have. I wanted to know other than the soft tails were there any other touring bikes that came with an indoor soft cover instead of this hard outdoor material. I have the indoor HD one from my 2006 Ultra Classic but that wasn't a cvo.

bigchuck:
The best indoor cover is a bed sheet. When it gets dirty/dusty just throw it in the washer. You never have to put a dirty cover on your bike and take a chance of scratching it.

OBB:

--- Quote from: bigchuck on February 15, 2019, 05:05:05 PM ---The best indoor cover is a bed sheet. When it gets dirty/dusty just throw it in the washer. You never have to put a dirty cover on your bike and take a chance of scratching it.

--- End quote ---
Couldn't agree more. And in the winter months up here, I use flannel ones .  ;D

Sent from my boring Droid phone.

easyryder01:
You know BigChuck I never even thought about that. I'm going to have to find a Goodwill.store and find a flannel bed set I think a full or queen size should do the trick. Thank you for that idea. Then I'll make the ol' lady wash it with the rest of the bed linens lmao.

bigchuck:
 But to answer your original question my 2015 cvo limited came with the indoor soft cover.
Or at least I think it did. It's still in the box it came in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version