CVO Technical > Twin Cam

110ci CVO Cam upgrade

<< < (2/3) > >>

JKM:
definitely change out the lifters.  Consider S&S lifters.  I would also suggest the Rocker Lockers.  You will see many post here about them.

As for the cam, it's a personal choice.  Any cam change will require a new fuel map/dyno.  If the bike is stock, them do a cam in conjunction with exhaust and proper high-flow filter.

trippy:
Hi Andy,
Been there and done it on my 2007, as said before but also while in the cam chest a must is to change out the "Inner Cam bearings" for Torrington Full complement bearings, the originals are prone to collapsing and if they go they can destroy the the engine, and also check your Crank for "Run out, HD say 12 thou, but that is way too much, should be looking for no more than 4-5 thou, more than that can start to damage the oil pump.

Scott7d:

--- Quote from: hd-dude on January 17, 2020, 06:00:39 PM --- If so then the TTS-100 and TTS-150 work EXTREMELY well as a bolt-ins in the 110's.

--- End quote ---

I know there are many variables, but most if not all results I've seen from the TTS100 look right on par with the 255's, in same cases not as good. How is the 150 different, higher lift/more right side of the graph cam, I'm guessing?

hd-dude:

--- Quote from: Scott7d on January 31, 2020, 04:39:54 PM ---I know there are many variables, but most if not all results I've seen from the TTS100 look right on par with the 255's, in same cases not as good. How is the 150 different, higher lift/more right side of the graph cam, I'm guessing?

--- End quote ---

Every 100 I have done has outperformed the 255, both in torque and horsepower. The 150 does shift the torque to the right a bit but still outperforms the 255's down low.

Tail Rider:
How much more to the right are you finding, normally 250, 300...500 rpms?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version