Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Double Din radio ?  (Read 709 times)

hogasm

Double Din radio ?
« on: March 15, 2012, 04:51:12 PM »

In my truck there is a Double Din stereo. I want to install a single din flip up screen unit in the upper space and in the space below the radio, install 3- 2 1/8" gauges.

Need help on a flip up stereo. Would like bluetooth and Ipod hook up with video :2vrolijk_21:

thanks

kiwihog

• KIWIHOG
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE Rio Red & Black
    • CVO2: 2007 FXSTDi NON CVO
    • CVO3: 2016 FLTRUSE
Re: Double Din radio ?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 04:58:26 PM »

I am currently waiting for a JVC X80BT to be released from Crutchfield should be in the next week I'm hoping has all the goodies ipod control Pandora 2 usb inputs Bluetooth for 2 phones aux input and plays mp3 cds JVC price $209  crutchfield $189 and they supply all the installation gear like the holder to fill in the space which you wont use with the gauges, wiring harness, antenna adaptor if needed  great people to deal with.

Kiwi

Just went back and re read your post sorry no screen on this ....just ignore me  everyone else does
Things I have had to buy because of this site 2.0 fullsac baffles, PV tuner, glare polish, floorboard extn, clearview w/shield, locking lower doors, motorcycle armour, bass ports in tourpac, Iron aces mount for Power Vision Tuner V&H Power duals
and not close to finished!!!

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 22 queries.