Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: SEEG AS A TRIKE- NOW DONE PHOTO'S  (Read 8231 times)

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCSE Black and Blue
Re: SEEG AS A TRIKE- NOW DONE PHOTO'S
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2004, 09:42:46 AM »

OK, I'm thoroughly confused.  All of the pics at the top of this thread, prior to painting, show up fine.  But I have no idea about the finished pics.  Apparently others can see them, as there are comments, even from Asia.  Weird!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2004, 09:43:55 AM by Doc »

DEAN_NELSON

• Junior CVO Member
  • NOW A DFT TRIKE
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2004, 10:07:35 AM »

103THunDer,

You are good with your eye! It is a 1800 Gold Wing.  The kit will fit on the 1500 and 1800
We do not fit the 1200.

Andy,

Any of the Harleys can have a reverse gear. We have installed them for some that want it but the cost to do one is $1800.00 installed. I have not had a reverse on my last three trikes, I just don't need it. All you do with the trike, is park it the same as you would your  bike,  use the angle on the parking lot to park than when you leave just pull in the clutch lever and back it goes......

If the lot is flat you can push with your leg as you sit on the trike, they move easy on flat lots. Than as you get good at it, if the bike is parked by one of the parking blocks, just start the bike, put it in first gear, roll up to the block and bump it at 1-2 mph, the forks will come down and than the spring in them will bounce back up and you get a reverse and back you go!

Doc,
I could not get them to come up at 8:30. I did a refresh and they worked. It might be the server I am using to hold the photo's.
2006 USE
2004 SEEG SOLD
2002 V-ROD CUSTOM
1998 ROAD KING
1977 XLCR
1970 XLH
1963 CHSHMAN

PCC

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2004, 12:04:35 PM »

Dean, I can't see them either... Did you use that invisible paint from House of Color? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

DEAN_NELSON

• Junior CVO Member
  • NOW A DFT TRIKE
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2004, 01:43:48 PM »

PCC,

Not being good with a computer.......I don't know why some can see them and others can not?

I have them set up on our computer at work, I was told that each time this post is looked at, our computer loads the photo's so you can see them.

If the computer at our end is overloaded or slow or whatever, they don't load at that time? Each time I look at this post they are their.

I will ask my people to look into what might be going on.............

I think most are seeing them, I put them out their at 9:30 on 5-17, and the counter on this post was at 248, now it is at 351 so about 100 have looked at it and only 2-3 have said they can't see them...........

Sorry......I wish I was better with this computer stuff but I am not
« Last Edit: May 18, 2004, 01:57:50 PM by Dean_Nelson »
2006 USE
2004 SEEG SOLD
2002 V-ROD CUSTOM
1998 ROAD KING
1977 XLCR
1970 XLH
1963 CHSHMAN

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2004, 06:30:48 PM »

I see the pics fine also..Did you ad a red stripe or did the copper just photo funny..I like it!
2015 CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® ULTRA
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

DEAN_NELSON

• Junior CVO Member
  • NOW A DFT TRIKE
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2004, 06:49:28 PM »

Cabo,

You are correct. The copper is gone and replaced with a red one.

When we could not match the Harley blue dead on, we had to repaint the whole bike.
In the repaint I told him I wanted it to be the same as how Harley painted it. He wanted to change it just a little so anyone who looked at the bike would know it was a total repaint.

So the red replaced the copper and the flames got "filled" with just a little blue that you can only see in the sun. The blue flame outline only shows in the sun, if their is no light you dont see the outline. The other change was the name on the tank, it was a gold and it now is a silver, but all the letters are put back on the same as stock.

Dean
2006 USE
2004 SEEG SOLD
2002 V-ROD CUSTOM
1998 ROAD KING
1977 XLCR
1970 XLH
1963 CHSHMAN

PCC

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2004, 11:39:35 AM »

Dean:
the guys at Reno Harley are planning some nice things for you Posse riders! I'll make it a point to get down there to greet you. Always nice to welcome a "SEEGER" to town. [smiley=bigok.gif]

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCSE Black and Blue
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2004, 11:46:40 AM »

Anyone who can't see the photos...go to the statement where Dean says that they are included...and hit the quote button, as if you were going to type a reply.  When it comes up for you to reply, the addresses of the pictures will be listed.  Cut and paste the addresses to a new browser window, and you can see the photos.  I am not sure still why this happens on certain computers.  Hmmmm.  I think that posting the photos instead of a link would have taken care of it, such as was done in the previous unfinished trike photos.  Cool!  Great pics!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2004, 02:14:49 PM »

Anyone who can't see the photos...go to the statement where Dean says that they are included...and hit the quote button, as if you were going to type a reply.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.