Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Glare Professional Products  (Read 33748 times)

Sean M Cary

Re: Glare Professional Products
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »

Chithead my ass.  I just noticed I'm suddenly a frakking Smurf.  For, well; I don't know how damn long the username has been lit up in red.  Beautiful wonderful glorious red.  Then I go and make one too many phrukking posts; type just once too damned often and I lose that great red-ness and turn blue.  Turn in to a damn SMURF.  This sucks.  Damn the website.  Damn the color blue.  Damn JetBlue and, well, damn damn damn damn damn.  That's all I'm saying on the subject.  Dammit.

You can only aspire to be GOLD now...

Gold everything Rocks!

Miker even has a T-shirt saying it!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2008, 12:43:29 PM »

You WHORE you! 

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2008, 12:44:10 PM »

Yeah but that post knighted seveal of us peons to a status unbeknownest to mankind to even exist!

I guess it's a small price to pay for the elevation of so many to a status so beknighted, desired and generally evil and whorish.  No stragglers though.  No new draftees to the mass erection of status.  Anyone else that jumps in to try and take advantage isn't an EBCM; they're just a whiny bitch.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »

Chithead my ass.  I just noticed I'm suddenly a frakking Smurf.  For, well; I don't know how damn long the username has been lit up in red.  Beautiful wonderful glorious red.  Then I go and make one too many phrukking posts; type just once too damned often and I lose that great red-ness and turn blue.  Turn in to a damn SMURF.  This sucks.  Damn the website.  Damn the color blue.  Damn JetBlue and, well, damn damn damn damn damn.  That's all I'm saying on the subject.  Dammit.

You're in uncharted territory now smurfhead!  It'll take another 25k to change to the next color (I think, again, it's uncharted-according to CVO'ers the world is still flat).  Better get used to it.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2008, 12:49:09 PM »

You can only aspire to be GOLD now...

Gold everything Rocks!

Miker even has a T-shirt saying it!

I don't think so Sean.  I just looked at the members log and there's already gold.  All the moderators are gold.  And I dropped that gig like that college BM referenced earlier a long time ago. 

Plus this hoary fact, it took me two bikes long to become a dumb-ass-blue-looking-dippy-colored-freaky-phukky Smurf.  TWO BIG TOURING BIKES.  If that's the pace turning any other color will frakking break me!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »

You're in uncharted territory now smurfhead!  It'll take another 25k to change to the next color (I think, again, it's uncharted-according to CVO'ers the world is still flat).  Better get used to it.

Screw this whole Smurf bullchit.  I can't stand it.  Going to go back in the bowels of the side and start deleting really old posts to keep me red like heaven intended.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2008, 12:52:12 PM »

I don't think so Sean.  I just looked at the members log and there's already gold.  All the moderators are gold.  And I dropped that gig like that college BM referenced earlier a long time ago. 

Plus this hoary fact, it took me two bikes long to become a dumb-ass-blue-looking-dippy-colored-freaky-phukky Smurf.  TWO BIG TOURING BIKES.  If that's the pace turning any other color will frakking break me!

yeah, maybe when I get old enough to need a FD I'll go that route  :D ;)

Just kidding, I have actually been looking at 2003 Street Glides to augment my stable...

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2008, 12:52:26 PM »

Screw this whole Smurf bullchit.  I can't stand it.  Going to go back in the bowels of the side and start deleting really old posts to keep me red like heaven intended.

Awwww, just change your name to PaleBlueRider and get on with it. :huepfenlol2:

:indian_chief:

Sean M Cary

« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2008, 12:53:16 PM »

Does that work?  cuase then I will go back to your old stuff and get you to comment on it and run your count up again!!

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2008, 12:54:05 PM »

:huepfenlol2:

Spew Score:
Chief - 1
PaleBlueRider - 0

:huepfenlol2:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2008, 12:58:07 PM »

This is for you, "Your Blueness"!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Blue Meanie: Are you, er... blueish? You don't LOOK blueish."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chief Meanie: Pepperland is a tickle of joy on the blue belly of the universe. It must be scratched. Right, Max?
Max: Yes, Your Blueness.
Chief Meanie: WHAT? We Meanies only take "no" for an answer! Is that understood, Max?
Max: No, Your Blueness!
Chief Meanie: That's better."

"Chief Meanie: A thing of beauty; destroy it forever!"

"John: Hullo, there, blue people! Won't you join us? Hook up, and otherwise co-mingle? Whaddaya say?
Chief Meanie: Max...
Max: Yes, your Blueness... er, your NEWness?
Chief Meanie: It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?
Max: Argentina?
John: Are you with us? Will you join?
Chief Meanie: Shall we?
Max: [nodding] No!
Chief Meanie: [threatening] AARGH!
Max: [hastily] N-n-y-y-y-y-YES! Your Newness!
Chief Meanie: Yeeeees, Max!
Jeremy: Yes! Ah, yes is a word with a glorious ring! A true universal utopious thing! Engenders embracing and chasing of blues, the very best word for the whole world to use!
Chief Meanie: Yes, let us mix, Max. I've never admitted it before, but my cousin is the blue-bird of happiness!"

Chief Meanie: Today, Pepperland goes... BLUEly!

There ya go Your Blueness! It isn't easy being blue, is it now? ::) :P ;D ;) :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2008, 01:05:21 PM »

You know I was thinking I could assist you in that. :evilgrin: :sneaky:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2008, 01:05:26 PM »

Oh there's been a name change.  There's been a name change all right. 

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2008, 01:06:09 PM »

Huhmph.

I go away & pretend to be working work my damn azz off, & then read this thread & it just took a nasty turn.   :nixweiss:

The vendor is so pizzed they quit the thread & they are prolly gonna put rat chit pellets in all the future CVO orders of Glare Special RC formula & Then a Smurf Post Whore tells me now I'm an EBCM Whore?   I'm a MESSAGE BOARD WHORE, dammit. And a beer whore.  And maybe a few dozen other kinds of whore.  But I ain't no stinkin' EBCM whore, cuz I smell kissing sweet.  So I'm a good smellin' EBCM whore dammit! 

And for those who did not ask, my blue jeans are whiter than white after my Glare wash test.  Did not have any Glare so used Windex instead & a half bottle of Clorox.  So no way are my Levis shinier, so my claim that they would be is disproved.  But the bike has 13.2% more HP & TQ & that was a seat of the pants dyno. I did not crank it up.  It just LOOKED like it had more HP & TQ, and that's what is really important, IMHO.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2008, 01:06:33 PM »

Does that work?  cuase then I will go back to your old stuff and get you to comment on it and run your count up again!!

You're a fine evil bastard. 

(congratulations)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 21 queries.