Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 10:51:45 PM 
Started by michaeld - Last post by d3v1ld0g
Did you change the lifters? What about the cam bearings?

on: Yesterday at 01:06:40 PM 
Started by caltec - Last post by Ironhorse
I got my bike back a couple days ago. I checked the service work and they replaced the lifters, SE 255 cam, cam bearings, chain tensioner, oil pump, fuel injectors, gaskets oil etc. $3300. but good thing I had the 2 year extended warranty. I feel te Stealershp knew what they were doing when they sold me the bike, and the previous owne might also know it was going bad. But I swear i did  check of the bike after going on test ride and there were no issues. I do most of the maintenance and service on my bikes but that would have been a major job that is beyond my knowledge. Now I can start to add my personalization starting with slip ons, I can't tell what brand they are but they don't sound as good as my CFRS I had on my traded in 09 SG

That's good news to hear.  Did they flush out the whole engine?  Anytime something grenades, there is a lot of metal particles being spread around the engine. 

on: Yesterday at 12:02:27 PM 
Started by GregKhougaz - Last post by GregKhougaz
This topic has been moved to Twin Cam.

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=125669.0

on: Yesterday at 09:04:21 AM 
Started by michaeld - Last post by michaeld
Hi, 2003 Road King CVO 100,000 mi slight ticking at first, then within a minute much louder , shut it down, no metal in the cam case, I had installed new Feuling hydraulic tensioners already ,any ideas ??

on: May 05, 2024, 10:21:06 PM 
Started by caltec - Last post by caltec
I got my bike back a couple days ago. I checked the service work and they replaced the lifters, SE 255 cam, cam bearings, chain tensioner, oil pump, fuel injectors, gaskets oil etc. $3300. but good thing I had the 2 year extended warranty. I feel te Stealershp knew what they were doing when they sold me the bike, and the previous owne might also know it was going bad. But I swear i did  check of the bike after going on test ride and there were no issues. I do most of the maintenance and service on my bikes but that would have been a major job that is beyond my knowledge. Now I can start to add my personalization starting with slip ons, I can't tell what brand they are but they don't sound as good as my CFRS I had on my traded in 09 SG

on: May 05, 2024, 09:50:06 PM 
Started by P_uffe - Last post by TraumaSlave
Replied

on: May 04, 2024, 06:27:57 PM 
Started by caltec - Last post by imoo6170
Welcome from Sydney Australia

on: May 04, 2024, 06:26:58 PM 
Started by Tharber - Last post by imoo6170
Welcome from Sydney Australia

on: May 04, 2024, 04:26:58 PM 
Started by longlast - Last post by Twolanerider
Gawdammit Pete.  Now I'll never be able to unsee that or think of Debby Harry the same way ever again.  Knew there was a reason we overthrew the British...

on: May 04, 2024, 02:22:16 PM 
Started by longlast - Last post by longlast

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.