Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Free Sirius radio trial period?  (Read 9177 times)

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
Re: Free Sirius radio trial period?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 10:59:41 AM »

Yep, My Stingray and Harley are XM, the Range Rover is XM.  Really pisses me off they will not put it all on one bill or account.  Not sure if I will renew the Stingray the Harley has been over for five months not a renewal notice or anything.  The stingray expired in Feb, a couple renewal notices but its all still working, so I'm not calling on it.
oh, dave you will not have to call. they will just out the blue invoice and start calling. the worst customer service company I ever dealt with period.of, course you will need to call to get it straight >:( >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 07:31:16 PM »

You know I keep reading on these forums about the sad service and poor reception, ie: cutting in and out, no service for no reason etc. I have actually had XM since the inception, and I have NEVER experienced any of these problems. Not that i am calling anyone else out, just seems all you hear are problems, and I have never had one. I love the service, we have three subscriptions currently and use them daily and would not change.

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2015, 08:47:01 PM »

Mine is only 3 months. Side note, I tried to activate it last week and looks like I'll need to call them. Gonna wait another week as I won't be riding this weekend.
Finally got mine activated. What's with the weather taking more than 5 minutes to play catch up?  :nixweiss:  We got caught in a downpour 2 blocks from home after leaving a buddy's house. I saw the clouds rolling in and thought it'd be cool to show the guys what the weather map does. Didn't come on after a few minutes so we took off. Those few minutes from the time I powered the bike up until we left would have had us in the garage dry.
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 07:11:38 AM »

You know I keep reading on these forums about the sad service and poor reception, ie: cutting in and out, no service for no reason etc. I have actually had XM since the inception, and I have NEVER experienced any of these problems. Not that i am calling anyone else out, just seems all you hear are problems, and I have never had one. I love the service, we have three subscriptions currently and use them daily and would not change.

Same here, just called them the other day to stop service on the bike I sold and add it to the new one.  The lady, Geraldine was as nice as she could be.  We discussed the weather here and in Nova Scotia where she is located and had a great conversation about Oak Island and the Knights Templers. 

After getting everything working on my bike she even gave me a$15.00 credit to cover the charge for switching from bike to bike. I could not imagine how it could have gone any better. It may depend on the person you talk to, but I personally have never found their staff to be anything but helpful.  Have it on 3 vehicles used daily.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2015, 07:38:36 AM »

My guess is you live some where where its not mountainous or heavily wooded.  I loose reception frequently or cuts in and out.  This is in car, truck, suv or bike.  Same with all my friends around here with xm or sirius.  Dense woods on both sides of the road cause it, the mountains cause it.  I get better reception in the winter when the foliage is gone.  On our trip to Key West this year, once out of the hills and south of Atlanta I had perfect reception.  Got back to the mountains and it cut in and out.

I like the service.  I do not like I can not have one bill for everything.  I do not like their customer service.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 08:41:01 AM »

My guess is you live some where where its not mountainous or heavily wooded.  I loose reception frequently or cuts in and out.  This is in car, truck, suv or bike.  Same with all my friends around here with xm or sirius.  Dense woods on both sides of the road cause it, the mountains cause it.  I get better reception in the winter when the foliage is gone.  On our trip to Key West this year, once out of the hills and south of Atlanta I had perfect reception.  Got back to the mountains and it cut in and out.

I like the service.  I do not like I can not have one bill for everything.  I do not like their customer service.

I have the same experience in mountains and woods. Experience cut outs when around semi-trailers too. Apparently they act like miniature mountains.

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 07:59:20 PM »

Same here, just called them the other day to stop service on the bike I sold and add it to the new one.  The lady, Geraldine was as nice as she could be.  We discussed the weather here and in Nova Scotia where she is located and had a great conversation about Oak Island and the Knights Templers. 

After getting everything working on my bike she even gave me a$15.00 credit to cover the charge for switching from bike to bike. I could not imagine how it could have gone any better. It may depend on the person you talk to, but I personally have never found their staff to be anything but helpful.  Have it on 3 vehicles used daily.
send me that number and extension :2vrolijk_21: ;D

inkstruck77

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2015, 10:13:40 AM »

I was just on phone with Sirius, dealer told me it was a one year trial also...... irritating...it is what it is though!!!  love my xm channels
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 21 queries.