Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: biketronics amp and speakers  (Read 1515 times)

CVOjunkie

• cvojunkie
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
biketronics amp and speakers
« on: April 06, 2007, 09:12:32 PM »

Has anybody heard of these people and how would you rate them? www.biketronics.com

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: biketronics amp and speakers
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 10:38:11 PM »

I have a Biketronics load equalizer on my bike, used to have there taillamp module as well, but it failed several times, they always warrantied it but it got to be excessive (5 times) so I changed to a Kurakyn unit and it has been over a year now with no problems. I do have Radiantz LED lamps which are major brighter than any others on the market and the Radiantz guys swear by the Biketronics stuff.

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 03:58:26 PM »

I have one of their adapters so I'm able to use my Pioneer and factory hand controls. :2vrolijk_21:
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

Tros

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 11:10:06 PM »

I have a Biketronics load equalizer on my bike, used to have there taillamp module as well, but it failed several times, they always warrantied it but it got to be excessive (5 times) so I changed to a Kurakyn unit and it has been over a year now with no problems. I do have Radiantz LED lamps which are major brighter than any others on the market and the Radiantz guys swear by the Biketronics stuff.

I'm curious, what happens when the HD taillight module fails?  Did it fail because of using the LED lamps?

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 05:00:45 PM »

The taillamp module failing had nothing to do with the LED bulbs. First one turn signal would not blink, then the brake lamp would stay on and then finally the other t/s would fail, or stay on.
Once again Radiantz was good about replacing them when they failed ( I was out $3.85 each time to ship the bad one back). But when I contacted Radiantz and told them what was going on, they said to try a Kurakyn, I did, and have had no problem. Biketronics did the third time try to tell me my bike had a problem in the wiring , but dropped that when they found I had traded bikes and one had failed on the RK and now two on the SEEG.

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.