Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Boogey Lights  (Read 1200 times)

2006_CVO_HD

• 2008 FLHTCUSE-3
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE-3/White Frost & Silver Mist
    • www.harleydavidsonbikers.com
Boogey Lights
« on: June 14, 2007, 09:44:38 PM »

We rode to Spring City, Tennessee yesterday and met with the folks at Boogey Lights. We've been thinking about something to get into involving motorcycle accessories. My friends that would get involved with me already have the shop that is in a great location for sales and installation. We could also do rallies and events that weren't already covered by another dealer. I already have the truck and trailers to accommodate taking the show on the road. I've checked and there is nobody else offering these products in Middle Tennessee. We would be doing motorcycle graphics, helmet graphics and LED lighting. What do y'all think?

www.boogey.com

www.specialteegrafx.com
LIFE BEGINS WHEN YOU GET ONE!!!!!!

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: Boogey Lights
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 09:57:41 PM »

Great idea!!! Go for it. Customer satisfaction is the name of the game though. I've got a set of No Neon (?) lights on my SEUC & love 'em.

AJ

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
Re: Boogey Lights
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 11:23:15 PM »

We rode to Spring City, Tennessee yesterday and met with the folks at Boogey Lights. We've been thinking about something to get into involving motorcycle accessories. My friends that would get involved with me already have the shop that is in a great location for sales and installation. We could also do rallies and events that weren't already covered by another dealer. I already have the truck and trailers to accommodate taking the show on the road. I've checked and there is nobody else offering these products in Middle Tennessee. We would be doing motorcycle graphics, helmet graphics and LED lighting. What do y'all think?

www.boogey.com

www.specialteegrafx.com

I've had Boogey lights on my last 2 bikes and have also been very pleased with the product and their installers.

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.