Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: Red/Red/Red FLTRSEI---SE Road Glide for Twolane  (Read 29458 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Red/Red/Red FLTRSEI---SE Road Glide for Twolane
« Reply #300 on: October 24, 2008, 07:32:54 PM »

I am new to the site congrats on your bike you will love it, I had a bike like that and loved it I put 70,000 miles on it, hated to get rid of it. I now have a 2007 SE Ultra. And if you would like to buy a trailer to match your bike I have one.

Thanks Red.  I've enjoyed the bike a tremendous amount so far.  It has been great fun. 

I really lucked out with the trailer.  Had a trailer set up for the red SEEG.  The reds of the SERG are not the same.  But they are varied enough and yet close enough that the trailer looks like it belongs with both bikes. 

Be sure and post a picture of yours though.  Always interested in more ideas or just good looking items to lust after.

Red07

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #301 on: October 24, 2008, 07:56:28 PM »

If you would like to see what mine looks like go to the Bushtec website and click on the special projects team and look at the red 2000 Screaming Eagle. That is just like mine with all the bags inside the one that goes on the rack and the cover.  I will take $3000.00 for it if you know someone that might be interested. I have a new one on the way to match my 2007.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #302 on: October 24, 2008, 07:59:49 PM »

If you would like to see what mine looks like go to the Bushtec website and click on the special projects team and look at the red 2000 Screaming Eagle. That is just like mine with all the bags inside the one that goes on the rack and the cover.  I will take $3000.00 for it if you know someone that might be interested. I have a new one on the way to match my 2007.

Have seen that photo Red.  Nice rig.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 21 queries.