Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!  (Read 4178 times)

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
Re: AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 07:22:15 PM »

You're not even in the 'sick' class yet Duane, with only a few fenders replaced.....but, there's always room on the ward for more.. :brood: :anxious: :sick2: :sick: :mad:..keep trying.  har.  spyder
Ha you crack me up man  :2vrolijk_20: :love: :laugh4: :shocked2: :bigcry:

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 09:01:21 PM »

You're not even in the 'sick' class yet Duane, with only a few fenders replaced.....but, there's always room on the ward for more.. :brood: :anxious: :sick2: :sick: :mad:..keep trying.  har.  spyder

Fenders, 1 saddle bag, tourpak lid, tourpak spoiler 1 side cover, fairing needs it but not getting it. Oh the tank by the dealer. Rear fender could use replacing too, and I have a spare for that but I 'm not changing till the next bike.  :drink:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 09:10:44 PM »

Fenders, 1 saddle bag, tourpak lid, tourpak spoiler 1 side cover, fairing needs it but not getting it. Oh the tank by the dealer. Rear fender could use replacing too, and I have a spare for that but I 'm not changing till the next bike.  :drink:
Damn, Duane.......you've beat that thing to death, and I was feeling bad about the way I've treated my SEEG....  :nervous:  How can you enjoy riding it in that beat up fashion?  :-[ How far till 'rat bike' status?  ::)  har.  :huepfenlol2: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 09:29:56 PM »

How can you enjoy riding it in that beat up fashion?  :-[ How far till 'rat bike' status?  ::)  har.  :huepfenlol2: spyder

I dunno spider ........ but, once you scratch it up a bit it doesn't hurt as much. And as we know it won't scratch and dent if you don't ride it.

unless of course you get caught behind a start up of 55-60 bikes and rev the crap out of them on a stone - dirt parking lot  :oops:

I'm just glad you were there in front of me to protect my cherry  :cherry:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 09:37:26 PM »

Just one of my many
'cringe' moments...kind of like going down those pea-gravel roads out west and trying to ride fast enough to stay ahead of the simi's coming up behind you with the cloud of debis behind them and not so fast that you'll lose it, fall and destroy the bike & kill yourself. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.