Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

Looking for a part # for an '06 CUSE

(1/3) > >>

electraglideclyde:
When I removed the stock dual beam headlight to replace it with a LED, I also removed the wiring harness that splits the headlight connector to connect to the dual beam.  Now I can't find the splitter.  I've been to several HD shops and no one has a clue.  Anybody have a parts supplement for a 06 CUSE that can give me a part number for that wiring harness ?

hd-dude:
I have the book at the shop, I'll check tomorrow for you if nobody has it sooner.

Fired00d:
Have you tried looking for it on Ronnies OEM Parts Finder? Not sure what part you're speaking of or I would try to find it for you.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Wrongway:
 The way I read this is that you need the xtra harness they have for controlling the garage door opener. If not someone will find what you need.
Part number is 70174-06 for the complete harness.

electraglideclyde:

--- Quote from: Wrongway on September 30, 2018, 10:49:04 PM --- The way I read this is that you need the xtra harness they have for controlling the garage door opener. If not someone will find what you need.
Part number is 70174-06 for the complete harness.

--- End quote ---

I believe #3 is the correct part.  WOW, $121.99 for a couple of connectors and some wire.  I guess I'll have to try and make one.
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version