CVO Social > New Member Introduction

Blondeharleygrrl Hello!

(1/46) > >>

blondeharleygrrl:
I'm 36, single, and a business owner.  I bought my first street bike - a Harley V-Rod 11/07/06. TheVgirl sent me to this site!  She and I met on MySpace.  She's been very helpful - taking time to give me advice.  I'm learning to ride with a friend until the MSF course in December.  The first lesson I dropped the bike.  Luckily it has crash bars so it didn't squash me like a bug!  I'd appreciate any advice on motorcycle riding, maintenance, etc.  You can check out my MySpace page by searching "juliabosshoss" on MySpace.

MJZ:
Blondegrrl, a big welcome aboard! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] You will love it here and learn more than you can imagine. Just hang on and get the visa out, this place will teach you how to spend your $$$$ very quickly. But you will have a ball doing it! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

cigarmike:
Welcome, Ride safe, squashed bugs belong ON ur scooter, not under it. Best tip I can give you while you are learning.....Dropping the bike or hitting anything is not an option. Convince yourself of this everytime you ride. And also, convince yourself everytime you log on here.....I dont need it, I dont need it...I dont need it. Well, maybe I do, everyone else got one.....  8-)

VaEagle:
Welcome to the site Blondeharleygrrl!

erniezap:
Welcome to the board!  My only advice is to look where you want to go, don't look down at what you are doing.  Ride safe and keep it in the wind...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version