Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FXR frame spoiler  (Read 3352 times)

Socalshocker

FXR frame spoiler
« on: February 21, 2009, 03:06:37 PM »

Dose anyone know where I can find a good looking lower frame spoiler for my FXR. I have seen these on a couple of FXRs and I think they look great. I have tried ebay and they have nothing. If you have one and can post a pic or two that would be a treat.

07street

• Full CVO Member
    • http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/04mastiff/
Re: FXR frame spoiler
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 05:25:06 PM »

corbin sells a chin spoiler and im sure HD does as well

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 06:31:03 PM »

Nice looking FXR......FXR's in black always LOOK AWE$OME!!!!!!

Private Message Mike (REDFXR2) he might have some ideas....I know he put a spoiler on the handle bars so perhaps in his research he became aware of one for down below.......just an idea!!!

Regards,

Tim

RedFXR2

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 11:12:52 AM »

"www,CVOHARLEY.com>CVO social> Other Topics (Moderator: Forum Admin) > Topic: FXR frame spoiler"

Why in the world this topic is NOT in the FXR section?  CVO social?  Other topics?  What "other" bike, CVO or otherwise does this topic pertain to?  And this is certainly NOT a "social" question.

Anyway, yes, I have searched for a chin spoiler for our bikes for quite a while with no success.  Apparently all the manufacturers that once made chin spoilers/fairings for FXR's have stopped making them.  Rifle, Rick Doss, even Arlen Ness (don't like the Ness piece, anyway so no loss there) no longer offer them.  The only thing I can suggest is to keep watching ebay (you and I might be bidding against each other if one shows up ;D) or go to the swap meets or maybe the major bike rallies and search.

I also keep thinkiing that certain ones for Dynas or Softails might be easily adaptable but I doni't want to spend the money when I don't know for certain.  Some incorporate the spacing of the frame downtubes into the design and if that doesn't match with the spacing for the FXR fram there's a problem.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 12:23:07 PM by RedFXR2 »

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 25 queries.