Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: Rat Survivor Bushtec Trailer  (Read 19713 times)

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
Rat Survivor Bushtec Trailer
« on: April 26, 2008, 12:55:37 AM »

I thought I had everything ready to go for Sedona and then I ran into a Rat Bushtec that had been laying around in someone's backyard for years. That was Wednesday and the plan was to put some new tires and Rat/Survivor decals on and go. Now its Friday night and Mamma wants a frame up restoration. So the rims are at the powder coater and the shell will be at the painter tomorrow. I'll sand blast and paint the frame Sunday.  Monday the hitch, tires, and wheel bearings will be overnighted and Wednesday will be assembly day.   
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will be for wondering how I'm going to finish this mess cause you know what's going to happen :o  Doc
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:06:16 AM by grandpadoc »

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
Re: Rat Surviver Bushtec Trailer
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 01:00:23 AM »

I thought I had everything ready to go for Sedona and then I ran into a Rat Bushtec that had been laying around in someone's backyard for years. That was Wednesday and the plan was to put some new tires and Rat/Surviver decals on and go. Now its Friday night and Mama wants a frame up restoration. So the rims are at the powder coater and the shell will be at the painter tomorrow. I'll sand blast and paint the frame Sunday.  Monday the hitch, tires, and wheel bearings will be overnighted and Wednesday will be assembly day.   
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will be for wondering how I'm going to finish this mess cause you know what's going to happen :o  Doc

One of my favorite planning points is the GICOD

I pick a date and nothing changes after that date.....( although im contemplating several, im not going to do them before Sedona

oh,
Good
Idea
Cut
Off
Date

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
Re: Rat Survivor Bushtec Trailer
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 01:04:03 AM »

I thought I had everything ready to go for Sedona and then I ran into a Rat Bushtec that had been laying around in someone's backyard for years. That was Wednesday and the plan was to put some new tires and Rat/Surviver decals on and go. Now its Friday night and Mama wants a frame up restoration. So the rims are at the powder coater and the shell will be at the painter tomorrow. I'll sand blast and paint the frame Sunday.  Monday the hitch, tires, and wheel bearings will be overnighted and Wednesday will be assembly day.   

now having said all that..i wish you a lot of luck!

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 01:12:52 AM »

now having said all that..i wish you a lot of luck!

Thanks,  Now she's deciding on graphics...maybe when we get back, not now.   GICOD.

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 07:08:56 AM »

good luck with the project, stick to plan A, get the job done, then have  beer :drink:

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 07:13:42 AM »

Great Find, You can't kill a Bushtec

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 09:23:33 AM »

good luck with the project, stick to plan A, get the job done, then have  beer :drink:

...thats what I'm saying but she was helping me till late last night and there is still blenty of beer in the frig.  :2vrolijk_21:

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 09:29:21 AM »

Great Find, You can't kill a Bushtec

After a total tear down last night, I'm really impressed with the construction. Now I can see why they are so expensive. I've taken a few courses in physics and tomorrow I'm going to try and figure out how that suspension works...or just look at it in awe and  :drink:  Doc
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 09:32:19 AM by grandpadoc »

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 09:36:43 AM »

What was wrong with the people that you bought that from, sure is rough looking. I would have to agree with your wife on fixing it up. Not sure if a bath would have helped. :nixweiss:
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 10:02:43 AM »

What was wrong with the people that you bought that from, sure is rough looking. I would have to agree with your wife on fixing it up. Not sure if a bath would have helped. :nixweiss:

That was a bargaining chip for me  :2vrolijk_21: Here is Terry early Saturday am off to the paint wizard. 

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 10:11:13 AM »

After a total tear down last night, I'm really impressed with the construction. Now I can see why they are so expensive. I've taken a few courses in physics and tomorrow I'm going to try and figure out how that suspension works...or just look at it in awe and  :drink:  Doc

It's taken from a Corvette (per John Preston) the air line runs through the chrome mollly tounque(SP) and connects to the shocks, the suspension is inverted for the trailer app.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 10:36:26 AM »

It's taken from a Corvette (per John Preston) the air line runs through the chrome mollly tounque(SP) and connects to the shocks, the suspension is inverted for the trailer app.

Thanks,  I'll have to print this and read it while  :drink:  Doc

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 03:24:54 PM »

Thanks,  Now she's deciding on graphics...maybe when we get back, not now.   GICOD.

She did it anyway, they are going to match the bag graphics, and it won't be ready till thursday. :o  Here is a pic of me sandblasting the frame this morning. Again I'm very impressed with the design of this thing.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008, 03:29:31 PM »

Looks like torsion bars with and a sway bar for a very neat independent suspension. Clever guys at Bushtec  :2vrolijk_21: Just got through painting.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008, 03:32:48 PM »

...another one.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 03:44:30 PM »

...another one.
Hey, Doc.......thanks for taking the pics & posting 'em.  :vrolijk_11: :vrolijk_11: :smart: :dankk2: :2vrolijk_09: This is much better than watching TV.  har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 06:05:30 PM »

Nice job on the frame, while you have it down that far you may want to look at adding this for on the fly load adjustment.

http://www.electricalconnection.com/electrical-components/08011.htm

You may also want to get this adapter to connect it to your bikes wiring.

http://www.jpcycles.com/productgroup.aspx?GID=3D295022-9732-4307-B3B1-3D555753DF53

Thanks for posting the progress pictures. :2vrolijk_21:

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 11:28:05 PM »

Hey, Doc.......thanks for taking the pics & posting 'em.  :vrolijk_11: :vrolijk_11: :smart: :dankk2: :2vrolijk_09: This is much better than watching TV.  har!  spyder

:beerchug:

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 11:31:28 PM »

Nice job on the frame, while you have it down that far you may want to look at adding this for on the fly load adjustment.

http://www.electricalconnection.com/electrical-components/08011.htm

You may also want to get this adapter to connect it to your bikes wiring.

http://www.jpcycles.com/productgroup.aspx?GID=3D295022-9732-4307-B3B1-3D555753DF53

Thanks for posting the progress pictures. :2vrolijk_21: 

Thanks for the links, maybe after Sedona I'll look into these products.  :2vrolijk_21:  Doc

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 11:41:41 PM »

Thanks for the links, maybe after Sedona I'll look into these products.  :2vrolijk_21:  Doc

Doc, that harness adaptor from J&P (or the same thing from a few sources on eBay) is something you really should grab now.  It'll make the hook up a lot quicker and easier.

Strictly in the category of "for what it's worth;" Bushtec will send you a harness isolator along with the hitch package.  It's a rash of spagetti waiting for a place to happen.  For me and at least a couple others I know of it's also been a failure point.

The better and final solution for me was to just not use their isolator.  Use that interconnect adaptor instead for an install that requires no splices to the stock wiring.  And mitigate the lack of the isolator buy just using LED bulbs everyplace in the trailer.  I protected the bike even more by putting a low amp in line fuse downwind of that interconnect adaptor on the way to the trailer also.  So if anything happens behind the bike it'll stop right there. 

It's an overall much simpler install then Bushtec's isolator thing.  It doesn't have the failure potential that the isolator seems to.  And it can be a MUCH neater install when it's all done.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2008, 04:40:26 PM »

Update as of Monday am:

Paint :wall:  Last week "No problem we can match anyting"  Today "What do you call those colors"

Hitch  :wall: Last week "We don't have any here, but the truck has plenty". Today "The truck is here but I don't know if the boss will let me   have one, call back in 2 hours". (Bushtec)

Put the shocks on last night and they hold air. ;D

Ordered the wiring connector from JP Cycles, Thanks for the heads up.  :2vrolijk_21:   Doc

hogasm

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2008, 05:23:15 PM »

Update as of Monday am:

Paint :wall:  Last week "No problem we can match anyting"  Today "What do you call those colors"

Hitch  :wall: Last week "We don't have any here, but the truck has plenty". Today "The truck is here but I don't know if the boss will let me   have one, call back in 2 hours". (Bushtec)

Put the shocks on last night and they hold air. ;D

Ordered the wiring connector from JP Cycles, Thanks for the heads up.  :2vrolijk_21:   Doc

I have a Bushtec hitch here at the house that I just got back from the powder coater. I fits my 04 SEEG.

If you need it PM me

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2008, 07:42:07 PM »

Monday afternoon uptade:

Hitch    :2vrolijk_21: John at Bushtec took care of my order. Now that's customer service.  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:  Thanks Hogasm.

Paint     :wall:

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »

Tuesday am:

Wiring and shock lines going it. I emailed a pic to John at Bushtec and he said it was the "Untimate" model that was discontinued in 1989. As near as I can tell this one was made in 1987.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2008, 11:58:46 PM »

It's an overall much simpler install then Bushtec's isolator thing.  It doesn't have the failure potential that the isolator seems to.  And it can be a MUCH neater install when it's all done.

Twolane, I got the J&P connector today. It looks like it has a separate stop wire, so does that mean I have to run five wires back to the trailer and have a separate bulb for the "stop". This would need a five pin trailer connector instead of four. Doc

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 01:07:13 AM »

Twolane, I got the J&P connector today. It looks like it has a separate stop wire, so does that mean I have to run five wires back to the trailer and have a separate bulb for the "stop". This would need a five pin trailer connector instead of four. Doc

Yes, that's correct.  Brake is isolated in the motorcycle application.  The trailer harness (separate from the isolator) that Bushtec will supply as part of the hitch package is a six pin.  So you're good.  The sixth leg in their harness is for an unswitched power source that might go to an interior light in the trailer.  OE they don't use that themselves and wire interior lights off the running lamp feed.  Requires the switch to be on have interior light in the trailer but eliminates the potential to run the battery down if the lid is left open or the light stays on.

I ended up supplying an unswitched source in to the trailer anyway.  But to a connector to charge the cell phone.  Little map pocket in the rear of the trailer they sell as an accessory is a very handy out of the way place to keep it and have it still within Bluetooth range of the Garmin unit on the handlebars.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »

I ended up supplying an unswitched source in to the trailer anyway.  But to a connector to charge the cell phone.  Little map pocket in the rear of the trailer they sell as an accessory is a very handy out of the way place to keep it and have it still within Bluetooth range of the Garmin unit on the handlebars.

Clever...I love this website.   Thanks, I'll see you in a few days.  :2vrolijk_09:  Doc

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 09:58:52 AM »

I have a Bushtec hitch here at the house that I just got back from the powder coater. I fits my 04 SEEG.

If you need it PM me

What color did you get it done? :nixweiss:

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »

Update as of Wednesday pm:

Paint  ;D  coming along, will pick up tomorrow   

Rims  :wall:  powder coated the wrong color, will redo and be ready tomorrow

Wiring and shock lines finished and checked out  :D

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 10:31:21 PM »

Update as of Wednesday pm:

Paint  ;D  coming along, will pick up tomorrow   

Rims  :wall:  powder coated the wrong color, will redo and be ready tomorrow

Wiring and shock lines finished and checked out  :D

And you're leaving when :huepfenlol2: :drink: ?

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »

And you're leaving when :huepfenlol2: :drink: ?

Sunday am  ::)...damn it.  Doc
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 10:19:25 AM by grandpadoc »

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 02:16:50 AM »

That was Wednesday and the plan was to put some new tires and Rat/Survivor decals on and go. 

Hey the decals just came in from England today for "Plan A"  but you know what happened  ??? Doc

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 08:22:05 PM »

GREAT decal, Doc!  :2vrolijk_21: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2008, 11:31:20 PM »

...well this is "Plan B" be after spending all day assembling. Can't wait to give it a try tomorrow  :2vrolijk_21:  Doc

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2008, 11:33:39 PM »

...another

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2008, 11:35:00 PM »

...another

That's a great result...  Nice job!   :2vrolijk_21:
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2008, 11:37:41 PM »

Nice transformation from the pile of stuff you came home with home.  See ya in a few days.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2008, 11:37:42 PM »

Looks good...... :).....now, wonder if it rides as well?  :nixweiss:  How much weight is it rated for on those lil tires?  :o  har!  :beerchug: spyder

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2008, 11:51:41 PM »

Looks good...... :).....now, wonder if it rides as well?  :nixweiss:  How much weight is it rated for on those lil tires?  :o  har!  :beerchug: spyder

Thanks for all the compliments, the tires are generic Moped tires and should be able to handle a good load. It also has 150 lb air shocks. Other members on this site have more experience with this stuff and maybe will comment. I hope Twolane was able to get his SERG together for the trip it would be nice to have another triple red there.  Doc

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2008, 02:35:19 AM »

super job, bushtec survivor, u must b well proud of urself

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2008, 06:42:19 AM »

Looks great GPD! Nice job and hope it works well on the trip.

cowboy7123

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 Ultra
    • CVO2: 09 Fatbob
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2008, 07:24:42 AM »

how much do you have invested in this one compared to the price of a new one......  Very nice job fix this one up

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »

how much do you have invested in this one compared to the price of a new one......  Very nice job fix this one up

Plan A  500 for the trailer, and maybe 500 more for a hitch, decals, tires, and beer.

Plan B  I told her I didn't want to know  :nixweiss: really. Doc

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2008, 09:24:17 AM »

Thanks for all the compliments, the tires are generic Moped tires and should be able to handle a good load. It also has 150 lb air shocks. Other members on this site have more experience with this stuff and maybe will comment. I hope Twolane was able to get his SERG together for the trip it would be nice to have another triple red there.  Doc

Are you going to carry at least a spare tube?  The tires from Bushtec are some six play trailer tires.  Could actually run the things flat for awhile with the things flat for awhile with the loads they face.

No joy on the trip for me Doc.  SERG or SEEG.  I'd love to get a couple of red SERGs side by side too.  Probably not a lot of pictures of pairs of more with only 650 and change made to begin with.  It'll be a goal to look forward to.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2008, 09:34:08 AM »

Are you going to carry at least a spare tube?  The tires from Bushtec are some six play trailer tires.  Could actually run the things flat for awhile with the things flat for awhile with the loads they face.

No joy on the trip for me Doc.  SERG or SEEG.  I'd love to get a couple of red SERGs side by side too.  Probably not a lot of pictures of pairs of more with only 650 and change made to begin with.  It'll be a goal to look forward to.

Sorry to hear that its not going to happen for you Twolane. :'(  I'm sure we will have another opportunity next year in San Diego.
...and you just reminded to through that spare in the trailer.  :2vrolijk_21:  Doc

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2008, 09:38:18 AM »

Sorry to hear that its not going to happen for you Twolane. :'(  I'm sure we will have another opportunity next year in San Diego.
...and you just reminded to through that spare in the trailer.  :2vrolijk_21:  Doc

Good deal.  I don't have a spare tire for mine.  They're an odd size too.  But do carry a spare tube and a bottle of that "don't-leak-no-more" stuff to hopefully get in from BFE with.  That and the combination of the tires themselves being so stout are hopeful salvation from a flat tire.

Very much looking forward to the next trip to San Diego whenever I can make that happen.  Will definitely keep an extra day open to round up all of you and do some riding together.  Definitely something to look forward to.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2008, 10:26:57 AM »

Here is a pic of a clean "Rat" after the rain, ligtning, hail, snow, Prescott run. Doc

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2008, 11:02:51 AM »

WOW!! You done good, that really looks great. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

I think Bushtec needs to get some help from you, I ordered my trailer the second week in Feb. and it is still not ready. They can't do in three months what you've done in 2 weeks. That chrome rear bumper option I checked must be the problem. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 01:50:20 PM by MJZ »

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2008, 01:34:14 PM »

Looks great Doc!  That all happened in two weeks?  Wow, great work.  I can't believe the weather you guys got into in Prescott.  I know it's high up but dayum!
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2008, 09:16:18 PM »

WOW!! You done good, that really looks great. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

I think Bushtec needs to get some help from you, I ordered my trailer the second week in Feb. and it is still not ready. They can't do in three months what you've done in 2 weeks. That chrome rear bumper option I checked must be the problem. ;D ;D

I'm going to have to order that bumper and put a hitch on it to tow another trailer with all the stuff my wife is buying in Sedona. :'(  In Az its legal to tow two trailers !!  :sweatdrop:  Doc

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2008, 09:19:59 PM »

Looks great Doc!  That all happened in two weeks?  Wow, great work.  I can't believe the weather you guys got into in Prescott.  I know it's high up but dayum!

Dayum lucky we brought our rain gear and Babuskas. :grin2: Doc

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2009, 06:35:17 PM »

I thought I would add a third brake light and found this on e-bay. Its a 11 1/2 inch 9 LED I mounted under the lid over the lock. It fit great and really makes a difference. Sorry about the quality of the pics.

http://stores.ebay.com/Closer-To-Wholesale_W0QQ_trksidZp284.m183QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%252BSS%26itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2009, 06:36:28 PM »

...another

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2009, 06:37:57 PM »

Looks like it was always intended to be there Doc.  Nicely done.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2009, 06:45:26 PM »

Looks like it was always intended to be there Doc.  Nicely done.

:beerchug:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 24 queries.