Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic:      YELLOW DUE DATES  (Read 2392 times)

monorat

• Junior CVO Member
     YELLOW DUE DATES
« on: March 28, 2005, 05:47:19 PM »

Hey all, just for info I was in the bay area this weekend and while at San Ramon Harley
(San Ramon California) had them check their other shops for Yellow SEEG due dates. They have none coming in until after the second week in MAY. Have over 25 names for each one they can get.  Will call Carson/Tahoe Harley (Carson City Nevada) to check on my due date as I'm first on the list b [smiley=7.gif] Take care, will l [smiley=beerchug.gif]et you know
1972 HD 250MX
2005 FLHTCSE2, Yellow, Freedom Pipes, SE air cleaner, power commander, Freedom/Andrews gear drive cams, Saddleman custom seat, XM radio, Freedom shorty antenna, 12.5 HD 440's.

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re:  
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 09:49:37 PM »

Checked with my dealer in Maryland yesterday and they told me late May or early June. Didn't ask how many were on the list. I placed my order last September and I am also number one on the list.
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
Re:  
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 10:59:24 PM »

For mine I have a ship date of April 29th, so delivery in 1st week in May.  We'll see if that holds. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

Hotmetal2

• Junior CVO Member
  • Ride, Ride and Ride
Re:  
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 11:11:36 AM »

I'm supposed to get mine somewhere in April!!! But I will check again with my dealer and let you know...  But they can't delay too much the delivery of the SEEG 05 because in few months, we will start to see in the showroom the 06's models . It would be a SEEG 05-06.  [smiley=confused5.gif]

If they delay the delivery but they fix several quality problems, I'm ok with it!!!

rasmusmi

Re:  
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 12:19:34 PM »

Hotmetal2  -  what specific quality items are you concerned with? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Just curious, for my own ref., as I'm on the list for one of these long-awaited "banana bikes" as well.  Thanks! [smiley=laugh.gif]

Hotmetal2

• Junior CVO Member
  • Ride, Ride and Ride
Re:  
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 12:31:37 PM »

RoadKing,

As an example: bad paint, chrome peeling, leaks, high speed wobble....

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re:  
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2005, 03:45:07 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Hotmetal, there you go again with those negative vibes.  Say again after me: "we LOVE our SE's and all other HD's"!   [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

rasmusmi

Re:  
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2005, 05:34:05 PM »

Hotmetal2 - wooahh...makes me wonder if I should give up my stake on a "banana bike",  and pursue that Big Dog Chopper I've been thinking about...? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re:
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2005, 05:38:13 PM »

Hotmetal2 - wooahh...makes me wonder if I should give up my stake on a "banana bike",
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

rasmusmi

Re:  
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 08:55:14 PM »

JCZ - biased opinion accepted, especially in a website completely dedicated to a specific group of Harleys (of which I own two - just so you know - and plan to keep them both, no matter what....the FLHRSEI2 & FXSTDSE.... [smiley=bigok.gif]).

I'm curious though...do your friends who don't care for Big Dog have current models (<3 yrs. old) or the older versions (3 - 10 years old)? I've heard a lot of good things about their recent products and warranty back-up (when needed). How about anyone else out there? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Sorry...I guess I'm just starting to get burned out on our ol' mega-billion dollar corporate conglomerate MoCo and all the greed within...[smiley=confused5.gif]. And when I hear someone talking about quality problems with their "top-of-the-line models" (the CVO's), I get even more disillusioned [smiley=nervous.gif].

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re:
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2005, 10:29:20 PM »

I'm supposed to get mine somewhere in April!!! But I will check again with my dealer and let you know...

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 22 queries.