Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: wo575 throttle issue  (Read 4926 times)

08glide

• 1K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2012 cvoseuc
    • CVO2: 08 sg 105 anniv
Re: wo575 throttle issue
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 11:55:48 AM »

glad you got it fixed. I posted earlier on a post for a member doing a swap of bars on his own, to replace throttle position sensor. post was by moto4sho on completion with pics. I didn't see whether he replaced the position sensor or not.  I've had issues with 08 sg when grips were replaced,as well as several others I know. too many issues & too sensitive to not replace while it is down the first time. just mho. as stated, glad your back on track
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:00:59 PM by 08glide »
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."  (James Dean)

Alremc

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide
Re: wo575 throttle issue
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 03:27:18 PM »

glad you got it fixed. I posted earlier on a post for a member doing a swap of bars on his own, to replace throttle position sensor. post was by moto4sho on completion with pics. I didn't see whether he replaced the position sensor or not.  I've had issues with 08 sg when grips were replaced,as well as several others I know. too many issues & too sensitive to not replace while it is down the first time. just mho. as stated, glad your back on track
YEs, seems like a hit and miss 08glide, seems some members have replaced thier with no issues and others had issues. I was in comms with a member from vtwin site and he described the exact symptoms i was having and what he did to fix it. And yes, right after a bar swap and he thought he was careful too!
Frank
2012 CVO Ultra Classic
Fullsac X-Pipe
Rhineharts 4 in Cans in black
TTS MasterTune
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.