Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Cruiserworks Boots  (Read 5512 times)

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Re: Cruiserworks Boots
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 08:12:51 PM »

The things that can amaze me the most.  I talked to Cara at Cruiserworks yesterday afternoon.  Today at 3:30 the UPS truck pulls up and all the items I ordered were delivered.  Man, oh Man!  Am I EVER Glad I ordered a 1/2 size larger than I have ever worn in any footwear.  I could barely get my feet in the boots.  Now that they are on, however, they feel like clouds.  I believe I am going to love this boots. 

Now, How do I get them off?   :nixweiss:

Mrs. WE,

Never watched any old westerns?  Sit on a chair or the edge of the bed, have Mr. WE stand with his back to you with legs slightly spread, place one foot between his legs and the other against his posterior.  He then grasps the boot you placed between his legs and pulls as you push with the other foot.  Switch foot positions and repeat.  Important: Try not to launch him through a wall or other object. :oops:

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 09:01:54 PM »

Mrs. WE,

Never watched any old westerns?  Sit on a chair or the edge of the bed, have Mr. WE stand with his back to you with legs slightly spread, place one foot between his legs and the other against his posterior.  He then grasps the boot you placed between his legs and pulls as you push with the other foot.  Switch foot positions and repeat.  Important: Try not to launch him through a wall or other object. :oops:

Jerry

:worthless: :worthless:

harleydiva

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2007, 12:01:37 AM »

The things that can amaze me the most.  I talked to Cara at Cruiserworks yesterday afternoon.  Today at 3:30 the UPS truck pulls up and all the items I ordered were delivered.  Man, oh Man!  Am I EVER Glad I ordered a 1/2 size larger than I have ever worn in any footwear.  I could barely get my feet in the boots.  Now that they are on, however, they feel like clouds.  I believe I am going to love this boots. 

Now, How do I get them off?   :nixweiss:

You'll love them!   :2vrolijk_21:   They're so comfortable that you can even hike in them.

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 12:09:40 AM »

So Bret's feet are going Commando  ??? ?
LATE SPEW!!!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

BAKRDS

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2007, 11:08:01 PM »

Destroyed a pair of cruiser works in an acedent a few years ago.Hadn't replaced them 'cause they quit doing shows & I like to try stuff on before I buy.Stopped in N.C. at their store last month & got a pair of pull ons & a pair of lace ups.Like the lace ups so well I haven't warn  the pull ons yet.One problem I found riding the 200 miles home from Port Dover in the rain is the tongs aren't as water proof as the rest of the boot.Socks were a little damp under the tongs.As comfy as sneaks to walk in.If you ware a large size like my 14s there's a good chance they have them in stock.
'10 SESG
 '65 FLH

Road_Glider

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 11:56:39 PM »

I have a pair of their zip up boots and they are really nice.  Very glad I got them.  Took just a little bit to break them in but now broken in they are very comfortable. 
*Orange and BLack '09 Road Glide w/103

BaronStump

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 08:02:30 AM »

Folks,
Got to get this posted in hopes of: 1) preventing someone from buying boots made by the US production company the first half of '07 2) finding said boots through outlets that may cause warranty/refund issues.  Best advice I can give is get be patient for the new Crusierworks boots expected out this Sept or get another brand!

I ordered my boots directly through Cruiserworks (Cara is a wonderful lady) way back in Feb '07 during the time that Crusierworks had rejected several intial run samples and were waiting full production from the new company.  Problem was the soles, not the tread but the quality and durability of the adhesion to the boot.  I finally received my boots in late April (wasn't billed til shipment and got a free bottle of the leather cream for my patience) and immediately began wearing them daily. Both to ride and in my uniform as they were a comforable replacement for my standard issue boots and I commute daily on the bikes.  Cutting to the chase; got to work one morning last month; late June, and my right sock was wet.  Stationed in Belgium and it rains more here than Seattle so waterproff boots are a must.  Looked down at my right heel and it had seperated a from the uppers with a gap big enough to slide my thumb into.  Pulled off both boots and found the soles seperating on both in several areas around the soles.  Immediately called Cara and was informed that they new of the problem and had ceased business with that company and are with someone else now.  She appoligized many times over and stated that my boots were not exemplary of the company and not a product they were proud of.  I would receive new boots in Sept of the quality that Cruiserworks would again put their reputation behind.  Had I been in the states, she would have taken them back; had the soles "repaired" for wearing while I waited for the new boots; overseas it wouldn't be timely given the 3+ weeks of just shipping time plus repair...I'll get the new boots about the same time I'd get the repaired ones back.  I'll fix these locally for a spare set of work boots.   I agree with ultrafxr in applauding the owner and I'm sure he is kicking himself but he did "jeopardize the brand's good name by selling an inferior product" when he let those boots out the door this spring.  I would question the any inventory on the shelf that you could find right now and only go with Cruiserworks boots after the new line is out this fall.  I'll follow-up with a note when I get mine....Cara was great to work with; knew who I was, took my complaint without question, and is doing right by me and her company with a no-cost replacement with a boot they say they will be able to stand behind again...my two cents
Shiny side up,
Baron Stump
'06 FLHTCUSE Haze-n-Black
Too Numerous to List
1999 Indian Chief (Custom Paint - Red)
ThunderHeart Single Fire
Woods W6H Prowler Cam
HackerLabs Hacker B
Too Much Chrome & Engine changes to list
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 21 queries.