CVO Social > Pictures

Paint correction and ceramic coating......

<< < (2/4) > >>

JCZ:

--- Quote from: CVOStreetglide on April 23, 2023, 11:12:19 AM ---JCZ:

It’s,looking good thats for sure!!

Consider putting XPEL film on it.  That,way it will be protected from all of the gravel and rocks that seem to find our motorcycles.

RIDE,SAFE!!

Best Regards

Jerry

--- End quote ---

I did the complete front end (bumpers, full hood and full fenders, mirrors, door cups, etc.) on both my cars along with the ceramic coat.  However, on my bike, after my last accident (shattered jaw) I don't follow close enough to get stone chips.  Just not an issue for me any more.

JCZ:

--- Quote from: 09nessrg on April 23, 2023, 11:27:55 AM ---Looks Fantastic!
Heading your away again for the Kyle Petty Charity Run, picking bike up in Scottsdale & heading to Salt Lake for the start.
May be in your area this summer/fall, will let you know!
Doing any trips this summer?

--- End quote ---

Yes, let me know if you're going to be in the Tucson area?

There's a small group of us from this forum that are doing a ride in June.....Ariz. Utah and Colorado over a couple of weeks.

JCZ:

--- Quote from: GregKhougaz on April 23, 2023, 12:23:44 PM ---          Looking good, JC.  :2vrolijk_21:  :2vrolijk_21:

--- End quote ---

Thanks Greg.   :2vrolijk_21:

Para Bellum:
Looks great.  What do they do for "paint correction?"  Buffing and polishing, or?

JCZ:

--- Quote from: Para Bellum on May 30, 2023, 04:06:01 PM ---Looks great.  What do they do for "paint correction?"  Buffing and polishing, or?

--- End quote ---

Not the same as a four stage paint correction done on cars, trucks, etc.  On the bike the process uses a cutting compound with a buffer and they don't go through the clear coat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version