CVO Social > Pictures

Show us your pics...

<< < (2/2)

acevtwin:
Pic 5

mjb765:
I had an '05..got it in 2007 and traded it in 2018...for a diesel Ram.

JCZ:
I bought the 2002 Harley F-150 that had the supercharged 5.4L engine and four bucket seats.  Here it was being used in a photo shoot.....along with my 02 Ultra Classic.....   https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=488.msg32762#msg32762

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: acevtwin on March 19, 2024, 02:22:35 PM ---I'll start. After Ford stopped producing "Factory" Harley Davidson trucks, They were sent to a conversion company called Waldoch.
My truck is a 2015 H-D authorized "Screamin' Eagle" truck. Special paint, interior pieces painted Tuxedo Black, a lift kit, power running boards
Harley Davidson bed mat and Tonneau cover. it has the Screamin' Eagle head ghosted on to both sides of the hood and the "Screamin' Eagle"
script ghosted over the words Super Duty on the tailgate. My truck currently has 29K miles on it. It is used to pull our toy hauler.

--- End quote ---

Very Sharp looking truck.  Under 30K miles is rare for a diesel that old

Grizzly:
Thanks for the pics of some amazing trucks.

I would have thought there would be many more members here who have a H-D pick-up.   :nixweiss:

Possibly they are waiting for the weather to turn nicer and take an updated pic???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version