Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: One BADASS bike at Long Beach show!!  (Read 1952 times)

fkhan726

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NV

One BADASS bike at Long Beach show!!
« on: December 05, 2019, 12:49:23 PM »

Guess which bike this is reincarnated for 2019?  If your into torque and muscle bikes, this is a powerhouse.  Not going to replace my Harley but I can see this in my garage. 

ultrarider123

Re: One BADASS bike at Long Beach show!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 02:04:20 PM »

I'm guessing this is the butt end of the new, redesigned Rocket 3... :2vrolijk_21:

Can't wait to see it in person...k'ville dealer is getting one any time now... ;D

fkhan726

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NV

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 05:48:42 PM »

I'm guessing this is the butt end of the new, redesigned Rocket 3... :2vrolijk_21:

Can't wait to see it in person...k'ville dealer is getting one any time now... ;D

You got it Haird.  impressive bike and I found it interesting that it was drawing the Harley crowd.  A 2500 cc motor with 165 HP and 163 torque on a relatively light 640lb bike (compared to my RGU).  I'm sure this monster moves.  I was not a fan of the old rocket but this has my attention....

scotman623

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 07:09:46 PM »

My father still has the old version Rocket 3, He just put this new one on order!! I’m really looking forward to taking it for a ride..

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 07:40:58 PM »

That does look like a fine machine.  :2vrolijk_21: Triumph makes a great bike, I bought a new 1995 Triumph Daytona 1200 back in the day and wow is all I got to say. Had to get rid of her around 2000 so I could hang on to my driving privilages.

Just Ride!
Wut the hell was that maneuver

J.D.

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 08:36:58 PM »

Looks like a baby Boss Hoss.

fkhan726

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NV

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 08:48:09 PM »

My father still has the old version Rocket 3, He just put this new one on order!! I’m really looking forward to taking it for a ride..

Let me know what you think when you ride it.  Looks like we get them here in Vegas early January. 
That does look like a fine machine.  :2vrolijk_21: Triumph makes a great bike, I bought a new 1995 Triumph Daytona 1200 back in the day and wow is all I got to say. Had to get rid of her around 2000 so I could hang on to my driving privilages.

Just Ride!

I always liked their speed triple and the ducati monster, but at 5'10" and 250 lbs I looked like a circus elephant on those.  Always wished they released a larger version and looks like I finally got it.   ;D

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 09:35:27 PM »

Shaped very similarly to a Ducati Diavel, until you get to the motor. Ducati is a better looking bike IMHO.

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 10:43:59 AM »

Nice looking bike not sure how comfortable for long rides or two up. I also wonder about that exposed rear tire (wonder if it would throw up water,mud or debris onto back of passenger or rider?) Could make you look like a skunk.... :huepfenlol2:

fkhan726

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NV

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2019, 01:21:49 PM »

Two up...not a chance.  My wife took one look and it was 'Yeah, have fun with that'.  We cover 15k - 18k miles a year so our Road glide ultra is the best choice for touring but I can see this being a blast on shorter trips/twisties. 

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 25 queries.