Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: SEUC² Rineharts PC Roll Your Own  (Read 3550 times)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: SEUC² Rineharts PC Roll Your Own
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2007, 11:48:44 PM »

AJ;
Here's the map from Gasrat's bike....

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=10519.0

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 12:51:51 AM »

I just looked at GasRat's compared to the stock 812-025 map. There are some major # differences. I don't know what they mean but they are different!
AJ

GasRat

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 01:07:29 AM »

AJ,  Did you get a dyno sheet on yours?  I would be curious to see what your AFR looked like just to see the difference between ours since the #'s are quit a bit different. I know he did a lot of changes to the #'s during my tune to bring that AFR line as flat as possible.
Better to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

CVOHarley Member #2390

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 01:32:28 AM »

AJ,  Did you get a dyno sheet on yours?  I would be curious to see what your AFR looked like just to see the difference between ours since the #'s are quit a bit different. I know he did a lot of changes to the #'s during my tune to bring that AFR line as flat as possible.

I did not. Cox's claimed that the printer was not working when the did it. The Dyno machine was brand new when I had it done. I may have to have it redone.

GasRat

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 09:17:52 AM »

I could be wrong, But they should have saved it in the computer and would probably be able to pull it up & reprint it for you without doing the dyno over again. I would call to find out first. could save you some time & money.
Better to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

CVOHarley Member #2390

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 10:36:30 AM »

I did not. Cox's claimed that the printer was not working when the did it. The Dyno machine was brand new when I had it done. I may have to have it redone.

AJ...even if the printer was broken, the tech should have saved the file in the computer.  He/she can e-mail that file to you as an attachment and you can open it up after going to the Dynojet website and downloading software necessary to read that type of file.  You can then print it yourself in several ways...either directly, or by doing a print screen and capture the screen as a jpg file.

I don't think I've got the very best tune I could get on my bike, but my numbers with an SE/AC, RH TD's, and PCIII were 97TQ and 94HP, if memory serves me.  That's on a 06 103 SEUC.  I'm happy with it until I do cams next winter.  Fuel economy is 34-38, depending on how I ride.

The HP numbers I see from a lot of the 110's seem a bit low to me...I guess it's a characteristic of the engine.  TQ is good, but HP is a bit low. 

Torque gets you going, but HP keeps you going.  It depends on your riding style and your shifting points.

A couple of questions I would ask: did they do an advanced tune (tune each cylinder independently), and what was the target air/fuel ratio for "normal" and WOT conditions?
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 21 queries.