Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Newbie From AL....  (Read 4207 times)

HarleyBoxer

• My Boxers
Re: Newbie From AL....
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2007, 01:46:25 PM »

Welcome Stephanie.  Glad to have you and to make your welcome my 1,000th post.  This is a milestone for members and I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to spend my 1,000th post on.  When I saw your post I knew that it was the one.

When you dad came through Memphis a couple weeks he told us all about you and how extra special you are.  You are a very lucky young lady to have someone who loves you so much.

I am incrediablly (I misspelled that) lucky to have Daddy.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2007, 10:04:10 PM »

I have been spending a large amount of time in AL in the past 3 months...enjoy the state and bike...

REGGAB

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2007, 03:33:46 PM »

Welcome Stephanie.  Glad to have you and to make your welcome my 1,000th post.  This is a milestone for members and I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to spend my 1,000th post on.  When I saw your post I knew that it was the one.

When you dad came through Memphis a couple weeks he told us all about you and how extra special you are.  You are a very lucky young lady to have someone who loves you so much.
Jerry:  Many thank for your thoughtfulness.  1000 is huge, and for you to share your 1000th with Stef is huge for both her and you.  You're a good man.

REGGAB

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 12:30:10 AM »

So, for this, my 1000th post on this great forum of Custom Vehicle Operations knowledge, I'd like to post in my daughter's intro message.  Thank you sweetie, for your inspiration..........for teaching an old guy like me that whatever it is that gets me down, it really shouldn't............for teaching me that no matter how many doinkerheads are trying to get me to conform to their way of thinking, that I should STILL DO IT MY WAY..........for inspiring me to have the courage to face those doinkerheads and not even give them so much as a nose snub............because they really don't matter...........and most of all, Stephanie, thank you for allowing me to be your Daddy.  I hope one day you have learned as much from me as I have from you.  You are a Godsend and a true Blessing!!!!!  I love you sweetie!  23 more days, and you can ride with me all you want.  I can't wait. :-*

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 07:27:12 AM »

Congrats on your 1000 post, and Wow!  Stef can ride the bike with you in 23 days?  That is absolutely fantastic.  Congrats Stef for stickin to what you had to stick to to get to here.  That is absolutely fantastic. 

:cherry:

REGGAB

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 07:41:04 AM »

Congrats on your 1000 post, and Wow!  Stef can ride the bike with you in 23 days?  That is absolutely fantastic.  Congrats Stef for stickin to what you had to stick to to get to here.  That is absolutely fantastic. 

:cherry:

Yes Ma'am.  Exfix comes off in 22 days now.  Simple one day in and out procedure.

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2007, 07:37:39 PM »

Welcome aboard from NC.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.