Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Corrosion Technologies' RejeX  (Read 1754 times)

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
Corrosion Technologies' RejeX
« on: January 24, 2014, 02:05:02 PM »

RejeX Soil Barrier / Anti-Stain Protection.  RejeX is an advanced polymer treatment designed to provide an ultra-slick barrier that seals and protects painted surfaces, glass, metal, gel coat and acrylics against bird droppings, spider droppings, bugs, exhaust stains, oil, tar, grease, and other dirt and grime.
RejeX is not meant to be used on porous surfaces, oxidized painted surfaces or to fill fine scratches. 
RejeX has a high refractive index, which provides richer, deeper-looking colors, leaves a lustrous, long-lasting finish and eliminates the need for waxing or polishing.  Do not apply waxes or polishes over RejeX, as the abrasives found in these products will remove the RejeX protection. 
Saves time and effort.  Dirt, grime, bugs and bird droppings are removed easily with a stream of water or wet rag.  Damaging contaminants, such as bug acids and exhaust stains are no longer problems.  One application of RejeX will last a minimum of four months, even after numerous washings.

I have been using this product on several business jets and general aviation aircraft that I maintain and have found the product to be as advertised.  Based on my experience, it is comparative with Glare, which I have used fairly extensively also.  I bought a case of 12, 16oz. bottles and my cost is $20.85 per bottle.  If anyone here would like to try it, I will be happy to send a bottle for you to try.  Your cost will be the same as mine plus shipping.  I'm not trying to go into business selling this product, just offering it to those of you that like to keep your ride looking clean and shiny.  If you are interested, look it up on the internet or send me a pm.
Jesus is Lord

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: Corrosion Technologies' RejeX
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 02:50:37 PM »

RejeX Soil Barrier / Anti-Stain Protection.  RejeX is an advanced polymer treatment designed to provide an ultra-slick barrier that seals and protects painted surfaces, glass, metal, gel coat and acrylics against bird droppings, spider droppings, bugs, exhaust stains, oil, tar, grease, and other dirt and grime.
RejeX is not meant to be used on porous surfaces, oxidized painted surfaces or to fill fine scratches. 
RejeX has a high refractive index, which provides richer, deeper-looking colors, leaves a lustrous, long-lasting finish and eliminates the need for waxing or polishing.  Do not apply waxes or polishes over RejeX, as the abrasives found in these products will remove the RejeX protection. 
Saves time and effort.  Dirt, grime, bugs and bird droppings are removed easily with a stream of water or wet rag.  Damaging contaminants, such as bug acids and exhaust stains are no longer problems.  One application of RejeX will last a minimum of four months, even after numerous washings.

I have been using this product on several business jets and general aviation aircraft that I maintain and have found the product to be as advertised.  Based on my experience, it is comparative with Glare, which I have used fairly extensively also.  I bought a case of 12, 16oz. bottles and my cost is $20.85 per bottle.  If anyone here would like to try it, I will be happy to send a bottle for you to try.  Your cost will be the same as mine plus shipping.  I'm not trying to go into business selling this product, just offering it to those of you that like to keep your ride looking clean and shiny.  If you are interested, look it up on the internet or send me a pm.

Comparative with Glare?
Don't take this wrong but,
Everytime I need some Glare, Tommy (11HD110) sends me some.
The upside is he doesn't charge me for it.
The downside is sometimes the bottle is empty.
If we work out a similar arrangement then I'd like to try the stuff.
But I'd prefer a full bottle for testing purposes.

:2vrolijk_21:

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 24 queries.