CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

Dynojet Autotune Pro?

(1/2) > >>

Jordan1200:
I have been looking at the Dynojet Autotune pro kit. It seems really pricey at least up here in Canada. I am wondering if it is really worth the cost at just under $700. A good tune here on a dyno is 400-500.

IA17RGU:
Any of the live kits will run better than not having it. Do you have pipes and an air box?  Get a tune from whomever sold you the tuner and call it a day. I did a cylinder kit exhaust injectors and an air box so I went ahead and added it. Can’t hurt to buy it but 400$ could be spent somewhere else on the bike. Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan1200:

--- Quote from: IA17RGU on January 24, 2020, 12:49:25 PM ---Any of the live kits will run better than not having it. Do you have pipes and an air box?  Get a tune from whomever sold you the tuner and call it a day. I did a cylinder kit exhaust injectors and an air box so I went ahead and added it. Can’t hurt to buy it but 400$ could be spent somewhere else on the bike. Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Yes, Full exhaust Supertrapp Supermeg 20 into 1 and air cleaner. However, I do want to do cams and later even a a big bore from my 96"

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: Jordan1200 on January 24, 2020, 01:22:09 PM ---Yes, Full exhaust Supertrapp Supermeg 20 into 1 and air cleaner. However, I do want to do cams and later even a a big bore from my 96"

--- End quote ---

Holy chit Batman !!   ???

Jordan1200:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on January 24, 2020, 01:41:07 PM ---
                                            Holy chit Batman !!   ???

--- End quote ---
Ha Ha my bad!! :huepfenjump3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version