CVO Technical > General CVO discussion

CVO Street Glide vs BMW K1600GTL

<< < (38/38)

2019CVONH:

--- Quote from: RAINEY on February 03, 2021, 08:22:23 PM ---I went from a 2015 CVO Limited to a 2018 BMW K1600B.  Since I typically ride solo since my wife is not riding until the kids get older, I enjoyed the ride and performance of the BMW a lot more.  The K1600B is a much different bike than the OP posted.  It's lower and better ergonomics for longer relaxed riding.  The CVO Limited is a moch more long range bike for 4-700 mile days.  The BMW is good for about 350 max.  Now the BMW will be paired with a new 2020 Indian Chieftain Elite that I just ordered.

--- End quote ---

You’ll never see another like this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CowboyBagger:
Have a FLHXSE3, loaded with every add on and motor work.  Bought a 2016 K1600 also loaded up.  Great bike for short ride days.  Upright position killed my knees and back.  Wife would not even get on it, she said that her seating position is way too high.  She also hated the looks.  For a comfortable bike to ride for long ride days, get a Harley bagger and fix it up how you like it.  The saddlebags also really suck on the BMW.  Also, after I put on the new seat, you had to be long legged to feel comfortable riding it.  I sold it without remorse.

Cowboy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version