Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to protect one's bag...saddlebags that is?  (Read 1590 times)

stingray69

How to protect one's bag...saddlebags that is?
« on: March 28, 2011, 09:50:34 PM »

New CVO SERG on its way and am wondering about the lady scratching up the top and front surfaces of the saddlebags.  I see there are the covers, the lid rails,the trim kits etc, and wanted to know the general consensus here and what everyone suggests?  Thanks

Jerry/MD

Re: How to protect one's bag...saddlebags that is?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 10:32:26 PM »

Motorcycle Armor. Check out their website at www.motorcycle-armor.com

I bought the saddlebag protection last year. I can see the scuff marks from my wife's shoe on the right lid film. Fortunately because of this product it was protected. Well worth the price...and most don't even notice it is there. Great for preserving the stock look of your bike.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:40:58 PM by Jerry/MD »

kiwihog

• KIWIHOG
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE Rio Red & Black
    • CVO2: 2007 FXSTDi NON CVO
    • CVO3: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 11:32:22 PM »

motorcycle armor 10% discount to CVO members and when scratched Glaze Knock out and Glare polish works awesome just installed mine and left a few minor scratches from not following the instructions properly Glare fixed em Once that dont work has lifetime warranty just send 12.95 per piece and they will replace it
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 12:33:43 AM by kiwihog »
Things I have had to buy because of this site 2.0 fullsac baffles, PV tuner, glare polish, floorboard extn, clearview w/shield, locking lower doors, motorcycle armour, bass ports in tourpac, Iron aces mount for Power Vision Tuner V&H Power duals
and not close to finished!!!

jls1098

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 07:43:52 PM »

Just a follow up about motorcycle armor. I placed an order more than a month ago. paid with paypal. got two or three emails regarding order, everything seemed screwed up. finally filed a dispute with pay pal over not receiving the product. Mike contacted me in less than an hour to say the screwup  was on their end and the order was shipping immediately. when I received the order it included the saddlebag covers AND to make up for the delay he threw in the tank set. I call that GREAT customer service. Thanks Micheal!!

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.