Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 1K Service/Squeaking/IPOD Nano/Color Out of Production  (Read 1138 times)

Rkw

1K Service/Squeaking/IPOD Nano/Color Out of Production
« on: November 16, 2014, 05:17:37 PM »

Getting ready to take the bike for 1st service--and also, to have the squeaking that has existed since purchase checked out---squeaking coming from steering/fork lock/fairing area which is driving me crazy-will let you know outcome from previous suggestions- as to cause of squeaking.

Are you guys doing your own service? Those going to dealers, what have you been paying?

Recently, IPOD Nano stopped working w/bike-no sound and song not advancing. Nano works off bike. Cord not issue, since tried another cord using touch cord(both use same size cords) and still not working. Used this Nano on my 14 SG w/no problems, and up until 10 days ago, no problem on 15 CVO SG. The IPOD  touch I have works, so not sure why Nano suddenly stopped working w/bike only.

Lastly, some have said yellow w/scorching black out of production? Well, that'll make my bike "rarer". Color is a choice, but I can honestly say, after seeing the Hard Candy, which is the most popular color, it would no longer be my 1st choice. I probably would have taken delivery of whatever color was available at the time I purchased; however, still waiting to see the blue and black up close---then I'll really know which color is really the best---per my opinion.

Don't overlook the yellow.....:)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 05:25:48 PM by Rkw »

jpswino

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

• CVO1: 2015 Ultra Violet Street Glide with Lava Flames
    • CVO2: Backyard Choppers
Re: 1K Service/Squeaking/IPOD Nano/Color Out of Production
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 09:11:02 PM »

What, no one told you blue was the best option?  ;)

Page created in 0.748 seconds with 21 queries.