Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Limited

CVO Limited Price

(1/12) > >>

newseultra07:
Just noticed that MSRP on the CVO Limited was $44,400 + TTL.  Plus most dealers are wanting 2-4K over that. Think last years CVO was $39,500. They bumped it over 5K for 2014...

I did see a 2014 Blue CVO limited today & it sure was nice looking. Talked to the new owner & he said it rode totally different than his last years CVO Ultra did...

smiley1049:
MSRP is $38,999

SBB:

--- Quote from: Chuck R on September 03, 2013, 05:52:28 PM ---MSRP is $38,999

--- End quote ---

Chuck is right, your dealer is feeding you a line of BS if he's telling you the price is $44,400.00.
If he's planning on screwing you at the beginning of the purchase I don't think he will stop after the purchase.

SBB

cooterbrown:
The dealer in Simi Valley, Ca. wants 39,200 (ca. msrp) + 1,500 (freight, prep) + 3k over + tax and lic. - told him to pound sand... bought elsewhere - I wouldn't go back there if he dropped his price 20k - what a pair of balls...

North Georgia Hawg:
I said in another thread that I saw a '14 SERK on the floor at Killer Creek marked at $33,499... That's $5000 OVER MSRP.  That's highway robbery. The nerve of those guys! They won't even get a SEL for another month or so... God only knows what they'll mark THAT one at...

I don't even buy parts at dealers anymore... I buy all of my parts these days online at the discount dealers.

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version