Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Loss of a brother  (Read 5832 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: Loss of a brother
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 03:21:45 PM »

Grover,
  My condolences to you, and your Brother's Family.  Remember the good, Man.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 08:08:28 PM »

Mark, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother Brian's passing at such an early age. Only God knows our day and hour that we will leave this world. My father went the same way at age 57, it was the morning of my oldest brothers wedding. We were in Missouri and staying at a hotel and I blew off the bachelor party to make sure my Mom and Dad got to the room safely. I now see Gods provision in having me there for my Mom. We can't begin to understand "why" but we can rest assure that Gods love for Brian is a far greater love than ours. I believe Heaven is my final destination where I will not have any pain or suffering. It will be a place of Joy and Happiness for all eternity! Brian will surely be missed and there will be difficulty in the days ahead but God will give you all strength to go on. My prayers go out to you and your family! Gods sweet Love to you my dear brother!

John

Texas Lurker

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008, 08:31:43 PM »

So sorry to hear of both of you guys loses. I've lost a brother & a son & it's very hard to deal with at times. Knowing they're in Heaven & all their problems & worries are over makes things easier but we still miss them dearly.Our thoughts & Prayers will be with you & yours............Linny

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2008, 08:42:11 PM »

Mark (and family)
                       No words from me or anyone else can ease the pain you feel at this time. Draw strength from each other and know you have many friends, some close and some distant who share in your loss. It was a situation like this that caused me to start what became my signature many many years ago. Vaya con Dios to Brian and may God help you and your family heal.

B B

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2008, 08:53:12 PM »

Mark...I am very sorry for your loss......My prayers are with you and your family. God bless you my friend.....He is already riding in heaven and taking care of you... :'(

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2008, 09:19:53 PM »

Mark, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. We're all more vulnerable as time goes by. I lost my sister when she was only ten. Tough losing a sibling. He went peacefully at least. My condolences bro.

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. I too am sorry for your loss.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 07:57:14 AM »

My condolences.

alejandro

• Junior CVO Member
  • Freedom isn't free, but God's love is!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 10:12:52 AM »

i am sorry for your loss. may God be with you and the rest of your family.
Freedom isn't free, but God's love is!

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 03:42:06 PM »

i am sorry for your loss. may God be with you and the rest of your family.

Sorry for your loss, our payers are with you and you family! Not much Solis right now, but I really find encouragement from the words below when someone passes.

This is part of a eulogy give by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. for the four children killed when
a Baptist church was bombed in Birmingham, AL, September 12th 1963.

I hope you can find some consolation from Christianity's affirmation that death is not the end.
 Death is not a period that ends the great sentence of life, but a comma that punctuates it to
 more lofty significance. Death is not a blind alley that leads the human race into a state of
 nothingness, but an open door which leads man into life eternal. Let this daring faith, this
 great invincible surmise, be your sustaining power during these trying days.

Now I say to you in conclusion, life is hard, at times as hard as crucible steel. It has it's bleak
 and difficult moments. Like the ever-flowing waters of the river, life has its moments of drought
 and its moments of flood. Like the ever-changing cycle of the seasons, life has the soothing
 warmth  of its summers and the piercing chill of its winters. And if one will hold on, he will
discover that God walks with him, and that God is able to lift you from the fatigue of despair
 to the buoyancy  of hope, and transform dark and desolate valleys into sunlit paths of inner peace.

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »

Mark,

Sorry about the loss of your brother.  I will pray for you and your family.

LRebel

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2008, 12:07:57 PM »

Mark,

Our condolences to you and your family.

John & Debe
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2008, 12:32:37 PM »

Mark & family,

I am so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your brother. My prayers go out to all of you in this time of mourning. It definitely shows God cares when he sends messages like the birds telling you and your family that your brothers spirit soars with the angels...God bless you all!

Flyndyna
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

Big D

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2008, 08:50:47 PM »

Mark,

I found this picture of you riding next to Brian at the 2004 (I think) MDA ride.  We know you and your family miss him, and it won't be the same to ride through life without him.  Look at this picture and remember he's always riding next to you.

WE LOVE YOU, you weirdo!!!!

A big hug from Big D and Amy
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 22 queries.