Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Hubbard gets repaired and the Valdez gets plugged  (Read 8204 times)

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
Re: Hubbard gets repaired and the Valdez gets plugged
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 11:41:56 PM »

Carl,
Hope you and Maudie both heal up real fast.
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 06:22:15 AM »

Speedy recoveries all around.
Daytona is sounding like fun this spring.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 08:02:03 AM »

Lol "the Valdez gets plugged"?  Nice!  Glad to hear it's just routine maint... Don't let them get to you Carl I don't do any of that silly preventive maint bs on my bikes either lol ... Change brake fluid?  Does that make my f----ing bike faster?  Nope - ok then lol!  I really missed out not coming south this year but maybe daytona isn't out of the question...

Great to hear from you, Joe!  I hope you and Brian can make Daytona.  We'll have a blast!  8) Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: Hubbard gets new pieces and the Valdez gets plugged
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 08:08:34 AM »

Your memory is spot on, unless you consider Pete bein' "in the front" whenever he went flyin' past us as he missed exit 20 (MV) off of I-40W! :huepfenlol2:  We musta been doin' somethin' right pullin' Crazy Joe on the Duc! :nixweiss: :2vrolijk_21:  He's doing real good and hated not being able to come along this year.  He asked if you were there and wanted to know how you were doing.  I'll pass along the news about the surgery and see if I can get him to chime in here. :)  Get well, friend.

is
Yeah, LMAO!!  We were flat carryin' the mail before we decided to make that quick exit.  Had a lot of fun!  Hope ya'll can make it to Daytona!  ;) I'll PM you.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 08:48:17 AM »

Lol "the Valdez gets plugged"?  Nice!  Glad to hear it's just routine maint... Don't let them get to you Carl I don't do any of that silly preventive maint bs on my bikes either lol ... Change brake fluid?  Does that make my f----ing bike faster?  Nope - ok then lol!  I really missed out not coming south this year but maybe daytona isn't out of the question...

Not so lucky, Joe.  My ex-engine builder, Neil Taylor, stripped the bolt between the cylinders, and didn't bother to fix it when it was down.  Used silicone for a washer. Fu*ker had to know what he did.  >:( Anyway, he no longer works for Tilley's.  Don Tilley agreed to make it right, and it's being done now.  He was as tight-jawed about it as I was.  Tilley has turned Jody York loose on the Ol' Girl now.  Jody is the Lead Tech at Tilley's Salisbury Store.  Sharp guy.  I got Jody his position there with Tilley years ago.  Took him from the Stealer in Bluefield, WV.  Cole HD.  Known him since he was a little feller.   Later--HUBBARD

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 08:58:08 AM »

Carl, glad you got the surgery because you were struggling getting off the ground in MV.  Speedy recovery my friend.  I'm gonna try to make Daytona for Ol' Maudie's retirement party.  You gonna be serving up Harry a la mode?

Thanks, Pete.  You gotta' know I have to do that!  Thinks he dusted me this Spring when he was solo, and I was 2-up. WTF?  I suggested he put Michelle on behind him and stretch 'em out, but oh no, he wouldn't do that.  :nixweiss: He knows Ol' Maudie will dust his a$$!  8)  Hope to see you in Daytona!  I'll PM you the details. Later--HUBBARD

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 10:51:32 AM »

Yeah yeah yeah.. .been hearing it for years.   Ya'd think he would run solo he was given Every opportunity to do so, this is just so he has an excuse.   There endeth that lesson.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 11:08:46 AM »

Yeah yeah yeah.. .been hearing it for years.   Ya'd think he would run solo he was given Every opportunity to do so, this is just so he has an excuse.   There endeth that lesson.

Yap, Yap, Yap.  That was no excuse, numnuts, that is the reason.  You'll be ringing John Sac's phone off the wall when I leave DeBary this Spring.  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD   

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 11:12:34 AM »

Glad your taking care of the knees. I didn't know you had it planned. Wishing you a speedy recovery
your friend
Sam  aka  chappy

Thanks, chappy!  I'm much better today.  Hope to see you and Sue in Daytona this spring.  :2vrolijk_21: Ride safe.  Later--HUBBARD

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2011, 04:25:27 PM »

Yap, Yap, Yap.  That was no excuse, numnuts, that is the reason.  You'll be ringing John Sac's phone off the wall when I leave DeBary this Spring.  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD   

Ole Hubbard,

Glad to hear that your feeling much better today.  Its nice to know you had to spend another 6k+ and have it reworked yet again, that warms the cockles of my heart to know it bugs you that much.   I look forward to the visit, the riding and the shenannigans.  Just hoping you can stop that lead sled, hate to get run over as you finally catch up.    ::)  ::)
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 05:18:14 PM »

Yap, Yap, Yap.  That was no excuse, numnuts, that is the reason.  You'll be ringing John Sac's phone off the wall when I leave DeBary this Spring.  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD  
numnuts.          :huepfenlol2:     :ROFLOL: :vrolijk_6: :6: :vrolijk_10: :vrolijk_1: :vrolijk_2: :bigok: :biggthumpup: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao:   You crack me up Carl. :D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2011, 08:26:16 PM »

Hey WVa wild man, glad you are doing good will pass it on to Tilley this weekend!! Really great to me you in MV, seeing is belivin.
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2011, 09:34:18 PM »

Heal up fast Hub!  Jody will have Maudie good as ever if anyone can.  ;) spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: Not CVO 2003 Road King Classic (Wife's) Sold her 99'RKC (Tinman)
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2011, 10:22:32 PM »

Glad to hear your are healing well. I had my knee done several years ago and it is still doing fine. Ole Maudie will be better than ever.
" Life is Tough, Life is Tougher if Your Stupid"... John Wayne.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 12:17:16 AM »

Ole Hubbard,

Glad to hear that your feeling much better today.  Its nice to know you had to spend another 6k+ and have it reworked yet again, that warms the cockles of my heart to know it bugs you that much.   I look forward to the visit, the riding and the shenannigans.  Just hoping you can stop that lead sled, hate to get run over as you finally catch up.    ::)  ::)

You're gettin' like OTIS, numnuts.  Delusional.  Just fixin' what Neil screwed up.  Tilley stands behind his work.  Don't need no more HP to bust your a$$.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.31 seconds with 21 queries.