Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Show What'cha Tow!  (Read 46202 times)

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

Re: Show What'cha Tow!
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2020, 11:44:45 AM »

Picked this up the other day to have something to do while on staycation. This is after some cleaning, rewiring and new air line through the tongue.  Top is before bottom after clean up
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2020, 02:54:41 PM »

Nice Jim.  Looks pretty well loaded....full carpet interior, garment bag, document pouch, chrome toungue, bra, lid luggage rails, lid spoiler w/LED 3rd brake light, etc.   About the only thing missing is the cooler and cooler cover, spare tire and spare tire cover.

The top, left photo shows a bumper on there but the bottom left shows no photo?  What year is this one?

Have you opened up a shop yet?   ;D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 02:57:28 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2020, 03:19:44 PM »

JC 1997 I took the bumper off, I have never liked the looks of that particular one.  Besides it had a bunch of cheesy flashing lights pop riveted to it.  Now if it was painted the body color and had decent lights I would have left it on.  Its chrome with surface rust on the inside and a lot of 1/8 holes drilled in it that would need to be welded closed before using.  Some may be covered by some new lights.  I will hold onto it just in case someone ever needs one.  I did get a spare & cover and the hitch pin with it but I will keep them when I sell this one.

Hope all is well with you and yours, stay healthy

Jim
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2020, 05:27:42 PM »

JC 1997 I took the bumper off, I have never liked the looks of that particular one.  Besides it had a bunch of cheesy flashing lights pop riveted to it.  Now if it was painted the body color and had decent lights I would have left it on.  Its chrome with surface rust on the inside and a lot of 1/8 holes drilled in it that would need to be welded closed before using.  Some may be covered by some new lights.  I will hold onto it just in case someone ever needs one.  I did get a spare & cover and the hitch pin with it but I will keep them when I sell this one.

Hope all is well with you and yours, stay healthy

Jim

You may remember, I've had a few Bushtecs over the years.  One of them was a Turbo II that was fully loaded including the cooler and cover (which was really to much weight when loaded and traveling) that came in handy once I got to what ever rally I was headed to for the week.   Traveling with a loaded cooler felt like I had an anchor dragging.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2020, 06:13:44 PM »

I remember. Your right when I load a cooler it adds a lot of weight to setup.  I rarely use the cooler on my Roadstar. Actually not riding a lot now during the quarantine. Hopefully things will get better soon and we can hit the road.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 24 queries.