Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 7" LED head light options  (Read 576 times)

joe98

• Junior CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO
7" LED head light options
« on: April 19, 2019, 10:11:59 AM »

Morning Gents,
I wanted to get some feedback or any opinions on head light choices for a 2012 CVO Street Glide.  Currently I'm only running the stock headlight.,  there are no auxiliary passing lamps.  I have a contact that we buy our Heavy Duty truck parts from.  He can get Truck Lite and also Grote light products.  I am quite familiar with Grote, but honestly thought they only manufactured turning signals, spot lamps, and just add ons and replacement lamps.  He gave me a part #  90941-5 for a 7" head lamp LED type that is considerably less cost than the Truck lite.  I looked at JW Speaker, Harley Daymaker, and others but the prices are astronomical.  I know the saying you get what you pay for...but just wanted some opinions or experiences from anyone here who has used any of the two I've mentioned.  Also,  what trim ring would you guys recommend after the light is installed as I know the Truck Lite sticks out of the bucket quite a bit.  Pictures would be greatly appreciated !!   Thanks everyone,  have a great holiday weekend.

Joe

WRE4U

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NC

• CVO1: 2012 Harley Davidson CVO Softail Convertible FLSTSE3
Re: 7" LED head light options
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 10:29:55 AM »

I purchased one of these about a year ago....no problems whatsoever!  It is very bright!
https://www.sunpie.co/collections/harley-lights
2012 Harley Davidson CVO Softail
Convertible  FLSTSE3

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 25 queries.