Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: Who Has A Trailer and Where? Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers!  (Read 38961 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Who Has A Trailer and Where? Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers!
« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2008, 11:26:07 AM »

OK, this list has mine and Glenn's number's on it, but to protect privacy, everyone else's number is "blacked out". Personally, it will be cumbersome to try to help in an emergency if only Glenn and I need to be contacted, to contact a nother member near where you might need help. I'd frankly like to see all the phone numbers on the list included. If we use only cell phone numbers, it shouldn't impact privacy. Please post if you're on the list and object to your phone number included. Or PM or email Glenn if you'd like a different phone number listed due to privacy issues. Thanks gang! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2008, 11:57:50 AM »

Two rail open trailer (with truck)  Cell:  310/877-0530

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2008, 12:06:26 PM »

If I may ask, why post it as a pdf? 
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2008, 12:10:01 PM »

If I may ask, why post it as a pdf? 

Why not? The original is in Excel so we can make running changes. Then we put an uneditable copy up for ya'll. What's wrong with that? But you're more than welcome to take it over if you have a better way. :confused5:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2008, 12:14:42 PM »

Just asking, that's a good idea to keep it "uneditable" by the masses.  I was only thinking that pdf files get big, and some of us out here in the boonies may not have broadband.  I don't want to take it over, but I would be glad to contribute in any way that helps everyone.  There are times that I don't get to the computer for a week at a time.
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2008, 12:36:46 PM »

Just asking, that's a good idea to keep it "uneditable" by the masses.  I was only thinking that pdf files get big, and some of us out here in the boonies may not have broadband.  I don't want to take it over, but I would be glad to contribute in any way that helps everyone.  There are times that I don't get to the computer for a week at a time.

That's why I'm suggesting that everyone print it out and keep it on their bike. Then you'll always have it on the road. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2008, 12:47:55 PM »

That's why I'm suggesting that everyone print it out and keep it on their bike. Then you'll always have it on the road. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Someone good with the Garmin software should make it a POI file.  I've never opened one up but they can't be any more than a very simple database or spreadsheet format of some kind.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #217 on: November 12, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »

Someone good with the Garmin software should make it a POI file.  I've never opened one up but they can't be any more than a very simple database or spreadsheet format of some kind.
I believe I've read that POI's are based on a excel spreadsheet. :nixweiss: I think it would require getting the Lat/Long of the address to go with name/address' and then converting them into the appropriate file extension.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #218 on: November 12, 2008, 12:54:33 PM »

I believe I've read that POI's are based on a excel spreadsheet. :nixweiss: I think it would require getting the Lat/Long of the address to go with name/address' and then converting them into the appropriate file extension.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

If the address is known coordinates are no problem.  I think the Streetpilots will already extrapolate one from the other.  If not there are websites that do.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #219 on: November 12, 2008, 06:16:23 PM »

There is a way to convert a spreadsheet into a POI file see here - POI lists in xls format - How do I install? (courtesy of Zumo Forums).

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2008, 06:19:25 PM »

Cool, by the time I get around to getting a gps garmin thingy, all the info I need will be there, since it is all about me.  :apple:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2008, 04:55:19 PM »

Bumpity Bump for more signups for this. If you've not gotten your info into Ozzie (Glenn), please signup with him. Info is in the first post! Thanks gang! And remember, this is for EVERYBODY'S BENEFIT!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2008, 12:36:06 PM »

List is as current as of today! Still a few phone numbers missing. And after you've notified Glenn and I, please add your Trailer Pin to the Member Map per the first post here. Thanks Gang!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

I think it's a lil weird to have just Glenn and my phone numbers listed. I think we should put the master list up with ALL the Phone Numbers on it so people can just copy it and take it with them on the road. You guys still have an aversion to having your cell numbers listed here? :confused5:

Hoist! 8)

DAD

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #223 on: December 23, 2008, 01:42:41 AM »

List is as current as of today! Still a few phone numbers missing. And after you've notified Glenn and I, please add your Trailer Pin to the Member Map per the first post here. Thanks Gang!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

I think it's a lil weird to have just Glenn and my phone numbers listed. I think we should put the master list up with ALL the Phone Numbers on it so people can just copy it and take it with them on the road. You guys still have an aversion to having your cell numbers listed here? :confused5:

Hoist! 8)
Great job Hoist and Glenn!  :2vrolijk_21:  I would be okay to have my phone number listed.  It would make the list a lot more useful when you're out on the road.
Dennis
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 01:03:16 PM by DAD »
FLHTCUSE3 - 2008 105th anniversary
V&H Dresser Duals
V&H Monster Ovals
Super SERT
Big Sucker A/C
American Legend Sport Trailer
Member #4518

Bojiboy

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Wicked Sapphire and Stardust Silver
« Reply #224 on: December 23, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »

Great job Hoist and Glenn!  :2vrolijk_21:  I would be okay to have my phone number listed.  It would make the list a lot more useful when you're out on the road.
Dennis

Ditto!  :2vrolijk_21:
2012 FLHTCUSE7 Wicked Sapphire and Stardust Silver
2006 FLHTCUSE (traded in)
2005 FLHRCI (sold)
Single enclosed trailer
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Page created in 0.42 seconds with 20 queries.