Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Who Has A Trailer and Where? Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers!  (Read 38985 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Who Has A Trailer and Where? Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers!
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2008, 03:59:59 PM »

I'll help, ops! maybe not!

;D ;D ;D

You're a pisser! :2vrolijk_21:

Where do you find this chit so quickly? :nixweiss: ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

vagabond6542

« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2008, 04:02:34 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

ROTFLMO   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

I had this one for a while, was going to put it on this thread, but forgot!! Hey, can always help, if someone's in the area and heeds help, I can dig up a trailer. I always stop if I see a biker on the side of the road!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2008, 04:08:16 PM »

I had this one for a while, was going to put it on this thread, but forgot!! Hey, can always help, if someone's in the area and heeds help, I can dig up a trailer. I always stop if I see a biker on the side of the road!!

Cool! :2vrolijk_21:

If you don't mind, shoot Ozzie a PM with the details. He keeps the Excel spreadsheet in Post #1, up to date for everyone. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »

Cool! :2vrolijk_21:

If you don't mind, shoot Ozzie a PM with the details. He keeps the Excel spreadsheet in Post #1, up to date for everyone. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Done!

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
  • Have Trailer - Will Travel To Rescue CVO
« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2008, 06:25:51 PM »

Talon,

Hoist and I WELCOME YOU to the CVO TRAILER CLUB   :D   :)  THANKS for Volunteering to help these fun riders who may not want to admit it; that someday they may need our help. 
We will be there for them...  :) My moto is: "Have Trailer will Travel or Park"   ???

Ride Smart and Be Seen  8)
Ozzie
Ride Smart and Be Seen. Then Ride Like the Wind where The Eagles Fly.
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2008, 06:36:17 PM »

Great idea, but only two trailers in CA  :huepfenjump3: Wonder what's up with that?  :nixweiss:

:trailer:   :rifle:
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2008, 07:53:45 PM »

Great idea, but only two trailers in CA  :huepfenjump3: Wonder what's up with that?  :nixweiss:

:trailer:   :rifle:

Are you kidding, if the guys that actually own one in California spoke up they'd get shot down  :rifle: :bananarock:

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2008, 08:07:55 PM »

O.K., Here is a Californian willing to get shot down. I have a double Kendon in Los Altos ( San Francisco Bay area) to add to the list. I will pm Ozzie and see what info he needs.

Abbynormal

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 FXR4 yellow
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2008, 09:28:42 PM »

My husband and I have an enclosed Hallmark trailer.  We live in Mineral Wells, Texas, 60 miles west of Fort Worth. 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 10:16:51 PM by Abbynormal »

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2008, 07:48:40 AM »

Hey guys. I have a "few" enclosed trailers on my lot. I am a dealer for RallyTime trailers here in Southern Ontario Canada. Always have a couple of used trailers for someone in need. The Muffman

dreid3667

« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2008, 09:24:46 PM »

I have an enclosed trailer that will hall 4 bikes. I live in Kirby, Arkansas. This is in the Southwestern part of the state

tompen

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2008, 09:39:59 PM »

Put me on the list. 40 miles south of Syracuse New York between Ithaca (Cornell) and Cortland. One 20 ft Toy Box, one 7X14 with chocks for two bikes and an  open 16 footer.
Tom

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

This has been quiet for awhile. Riding Season (for us Northerners anyway) is upon us. Please review this thread if you haven't already. If you have a trailer, and are willing to help out your CVOHarley brothers and sisters, please post your info here or send it to Glenn (Ozzie) via a PM so we can get you on the master list. The more we have available, the less likely we are to be stranded (or have to deal with HD) down the road somewhere. Please sign up for this. You never know when you might need a Member's help while broken down on the road! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Glenn: Are we up to date? Are the last posters added to the list? If you've made changes, let me know so I can attach a current list. Thanks.

Hoist! 8)

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

Hey everybody I think this is a great idea, as most of us are travelling all over North America at some time or another and occasionally may need some help.

For some of you who may own a BMW motorcycle and belong to the BMW Owners of America they have a BMW MOA Anonymous Book. It is published annually with updated information, it lists BMW MOA Members who are willing to aid and assist in cases of emergencies or just sociably. listings are coded by phone numbers only and indicate degrees of service, abilities. parts, etc. available to BMW MOA Riders requiring emergency help, simple directions or just a hot cup of coffee with a smiling friendly attached face. Their are over 12,000 + members listed.

What if one of the Moderators can start a Topic where we could advise what type of help we could offer i.e. tools, garage, tow, overnight accommodations etc.

Just a thought.

geezerglide
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 21 queries.