Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: Who Has A Trailer and Where? Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers!  (Read 38979 times)

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
  • Have Trailer - Will Travel To Rescue CVO

This has been quiet for awhile. Riding Season (for us Northerners anyway) is upon us. Please review this thread if you haven't already. If you have a trailer, and are willing to help out your CVOHarley brothers and sisters, please post your info here or send it to Glenn (Ozzie) via a PM so we can get you on the master list. The more we have available, the less likely we are to be stranded (or have to deal with HD) down the road somewhere. Please sign up for this. You never know when you might need a Member's help while broken down on the road! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Glenn: Are we up to date? Are the last posters added to the list? If you've made changes, let me know so I can attach a current list. Thanks.

Hoist! 8)

Hi Hoist,

The riding is started here in NJ and looking forward to seein many friends and making new one in York.  I have udated the our CVO Exculsive Trailer list from previuos PMs and will work on these new family members additional trailers.
Have Fun Riding Safe,
Ozzie
Ride Smart and Be Seen. Then Ride Like the Wind where The Eagles Fly.
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Hi Hoist,

The riding is started here in NJ and looking forward to seein many friends and making new one in York.  I have udated the our CVO Exculsive Trailer list from previuos PMs and will work on these new family members additional trailers.
Have Fun Riding Safe,
Ozzie

Good hearing from ya Oz!  Looking forward to seeing you Joisy boys in York later this month!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hacksaw

• Senior CVO Member

I have a 16' open trailer with chaulks for 2 bikes.  Location northern kentucky just south of Cincinnati.  Hacksaw
2006 UltraClassic Screaming Eagle, SERT, Rineharts, Coastal Moto wheels, raked and stretched, chrome and more chrome

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Hi Hoist,

Have Fun Riding Safe,
Ozzie

Glenn, it appears that we might need to put up a more recent spreadsheet. Post #1 of this thread:

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 10:31:30 AM by Hoist »

Any additions since then? If so, please Email me an updated version, and I'll replace the one there now. Thanks. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
  • Have Trailer - Will Travel To Rescue CVO

Glenn, it appears that we might need to put up a more recent spreadsheet. Post #1 of this thread:

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 10:31:30 AM by Hoist »

Any additions since then? If so, please Email me an updated version, and I'll replace the one there now. Thanks. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

OK HOWIE,  I have added (8) New CVO "Trailer Park Family", to our volunteer support touring list for all CVOers to call upon only when really needed.
I will PM you with the attached up dated sheet for posting. All telephone numbers are removed. You must contact me for this information in a PM or Mobile #.

THANKS ALL WHO HELP,
Ozzie
Ride Smart and Be Seen. Then Ride Like the Wind where The Eagles Fly.
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

OK HOWIE,  I have added (8) New CVO "Trailer Park Family", to our volunteer support touring list for all CVOers to call upon only when really needed.
I will PM you with the attached up dated sheet for posting. All telephone numbers are removed. You must contact me for this information in a PM or Mobile #.

THANKS ALL WHO HELP,
Ozzie

Cool Glenn. I've replaced the current list with this new list! Thanks for keeping this up. Email me another copy with the phone numbers. I can be a backup contact for numbers. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 08:39:27 PM by Hoist! »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

ATTENTION CVOHarley MEMBERS!!!

Glenn and I are ready to pull the plug on this thread. When this first started, some became concerned that their phone numbers would be posted publicly here. So everyone that volunteered to be available to members in trouble was asked to privately get Glenn your phone numbers/contact info. This way, a member in need would call Glenn, who would in turn give you the info you need to get help.

As of now, we have an extensive Trailer List, with virtually no contact numbers. I just found this out as I was trying to have this info available for the York Trip next week.

THE TRAILER LIST IS USELESS WITHOUT CONTACT NUMBERS. THE CHOICES ARE GET GLENN YOUR PHONE NUMBER ASAP, OR WITHDRAW FROM THE TRAILER LIST. IF WE DON'T RECEIVE NUMBERS BY NEXT WED, WE'RE KILLING THIS THREAD, AS IT WOULD HAVE NO VALUE TO ANYONE. IT'S TIME TO CHIT OR GET OFF THE POT. THIS WAS VERY DISHEARTENING TO FIND OUT, AS WE WERE CONTINUING TO TRY TO COORDINATE THIS FOR YA'LL. BUT WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT EVERYONE'S HELP. YOUR ACTIONS WILL NOW DETERMINE THE FUTURE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF THIS IMPORTANT CVOHarley PROJECT!

Thanks for reading this. Let's see where it goes from here.

Hoist! 8)

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR

Agreed. Only provide your name (or screen name) and city. We can get each other's info privately, as needed. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Don't be disheartened Hoisty, this was the last I'd (and probably most others) seen on this. :nixweiss:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Don't be disheartened Hoisty, this was the last I'd (and probably most others) seen on this. :nixweiss:

I know Mark, but it's turned into this now:

Glenn and I are ready to pull the plug on this thread. When this first started, some became concerned that their phone numbers would be posted publicly here. So everyone that volunteered to be available to members in trouble was asked to privately get Glenn your phone numbers/contact info. This way, a member in need would call Glenn, who would in turn give you the info you need to get help.

As of now, we have an extensive Trailer List, with virtually no contact numbers. I just found this out as I was trying to have this info available for the York Trip next week.

THE TRAILER LIST IS USELESS WITHOUT CONTACT NUMBERS. THE CHOICES ARE GET GLENN YOUR PHONE NUMBER ASAP, OR WITHDRAW FROM THE TRAILER LIST. IF WE DON'T RECEIVE NUMBERS BY NEXT WED, WE'RE KILLING THIS THREAD, AS IT WOULD HAVE NO VALUE TO ANYONE. IT'S TIME TO CHIT OR GET OFF THE POT. THIS WAS VERY DISHEARTENING TO FIND OUT, AS WE WERE CONTINUING TO TRY TO COORDINATE THIS FOR YA'LL. BUT WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT EVERYONE'S HELP. YOUR ACTIONS WILL NOW DETERMINE THE FUTURE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF THIS IMPORTANT CVOHarley PROJECT!

Hoist! 8)

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR

Got ya, done it :2vrolijk_21:
Anyone needing a trailer in or near Memphis, Glenn has my number now.

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Sorry Glen and Howie, I hadn't looked at this thread in a while. I have sent a PM to both of you. Thank You for your effort!

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8

I don't know if all of the new members are aware of it, but if you have a trailer and would like to offer it up to help other site members, you can place a trailer icon pin on the member map simply by placing "9999999" in the field for ICQ on your member profile. The standard pin will be replaced by a little trailer icon so everyone can see that you have a trailer for emergencies.

As long as someone on the site knows how to contact you, your trailer offering would be a great benefit for a member in need.

:indian_chief:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

I don't know if all of the new members are aware of it, but if you have a trailer and would like to offer it up to help other site members, you can place a trailer icon pin on the member map simply by placing "9999999" in the field for ICQ on your member profile. The standard pin will be replaced by a little trailer icon so everyone can see that you have a trailer for emergencies.

As long as someone on the site knows how to contact you, your trailer offering would be a great benefit for a member in need.

That's fine if that's how we want to determine where trailers are. I wouldn't want to be stuck on the road, and rely on push pins and some body knowing somebody, for me to get help. I'd prefer to simply look at a list and make a call. But there's no reason for Glenn and I to maintain this thread if we use the push pin method as our basis. You guys decide what you want to do. But if youze want us to maintain a contact list, GET US THE PHONE NUMBERS BY WED! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8

That's fine if that's how we want to determine where trailers are. I wouldn't want to be stuck on the road, and rely on push pins and some body knowing somebody, for me to get help. I'd prefer to simply look at a list and make a call. But there's no reason for Glenn and I to maintain this thread if we use the push pin method as our basis. You guys decide what you want to do. But if youze want us to maintain a contact list, GET US THE PHONE NUMBERS BY WED! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Works for me. If I break down, I call AJ and he puts out an APB for a nearby trailer. It's so easy even a caveman could do it.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Works for me. If I break down, I call AJ and he puts out an APB for a nearby trailer. It's so easy even a caveman could do it.

I'm very happy for ya!

Again, Like I said though, decide what to do about this thread and us maintaining a list for the site. Nobody's forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to. This is about whether or not youze want Glenn and I to maintain this thread/list. That's all. And I repeat, this is where we're at:

Hoist! 8)

So, numbers by Wed, or the list gets withdrawn and we can rely on Chuck's method. You're all big boys and girls now. We won't put the time into this without the group's cooperation. Like Bob said elsewhere, "we're not babysitters". We're just trying to do something helpful for our member's benefit. It's that simple! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Page created in 0.196 seconds with 21 queries.