Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Who Has A Trailer and Where? Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers!  (Read 38985 times)

Bojiboy

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Wicked Sapphire and Stardust Silver

Info sent in a PM. Hope no one needs the help but it's nice to have if needed. Thanks for putting this one together....  :2vrolijk_21:

Greg
2012 FLHTCUSE7 Wicked Sapphire and Stardust Silver
2006 FLHTCUSE (traded in)
2005 FLHRCI (sold)
Single enclosed trailer

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Info sent in a PM. Hope no one needs the help but it's nice to have if needed. Thanks for putting this one together....  :2vrolijk_21:

Greg

Thank you Greg! :2vrolijk_21:

This apparently is important to many members. Between PM's I've received, and the ones Glenn's informed me about, we are starting to collect some phone numbers. Keep em coming. Glenn will be PM'ing ya'll if he doesn't hear from you. We're doing everything we can to keep it alive and make this campaign successful. We need EVERYONE'S cooperation for it to work across the entire US and Canada! Thanks for bearing with me on this! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Just so ya'll are aware of what Glenn and I are up against. We have 51 people with trailers on the list. BUT WE ONLY HAVE 7 ASSOCIATED PHONE NUMBERS. We've subsequently received a few more, but I don't believe we have more than 10 or 11. Please check the Master List in the 1st Post here. You know if you're name appears there, but didn't furnish a number. We hope you'd like to continue to volunteer your assistance in an emergency. But to do so, WE NEED YOUR NUMBERS! Thanks. :2vrolijk_21:

I feel like I'm doing a friggin Jerry Lewis Telethon! :o :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
  • Have Trailer - Will Travel To Rescue CVO

FIRST - Hoist and I want to THANK: Greg, Hachsaw, MJZ, Hobo, Chief, Talon, Trapperdog, Abbynormal, Muffman, Dreid3667, Tompen and many others who have already responded professionally and quickly at the call to support you with their CVO TRAILER. (So far 51 have signed up across the country including Canada and someone in northern England.) THANKS for Volunteering to help these CVO riders who may not want to admit it; that someday they may need our help, especially with the new SE 110s. 

Members with Trailers can also declare their trailer availability and location in their Member Profile by changing your location pin color on the Member Map using the (7) “9”s in the ICQ code field. This will change your pin to pink; indicating that you have a trailer for emergency use. This would be helpful to other CVO members when planning a trip or who is trying to find someone while on the road.
Only my mobile telephone will be visibly placed on this list unless you agree to do the same.  This is not intended to be the primary trailer or towing motorcycle support services, only as a added option from volunteers who care and are willing and able to provide some support services for you during a time of urgency.

A Vital Note of Respect: for this to work in the intended spirit of helpful CVO support, we all should be appreciative and considerate of each other's valuable time and effort in time of need.
Hoist and I are happy to keep this volunteer trailer list updated for all who care to help someone in time of need.
We will be there for them...My motto is: "Have Trailer will Travel or Park" 
TIA Everyone!
Ozzie
Ride Smart and Be Seen. Then Ride Like the Wind where The Eagles Fly.
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

FIRST - Hoist and I want to THANK: Greg, Hachsaw, MJZ, Hobo, Chief, Talon, Trapperdog, Abbynormal, Muffman, Dreid3667, Tompen and many others who have already responded professionally and quickly at the call to support you with their CVO TRAILER. (So far 51 have signed up across the country including Canada and someone in northern England.) THANKS for Volunteering to help these CVO riders who may not want to admit it; that someday they may need our help, especially with the new SE 110s. 

Members with Trailers can also declare their trailer availability and location in their Member Profile by changing your location pin color on the Member Map using the (7) “9”s in the ICQ code field. This will change your pin to pink; indicating that you have a trailer for emergency use. This would be helpful to other CVO members when planning a trip or who is trying to find someone while on the road.
Only my mobile telephone will be visibly placed on this list unless you agree to do the same.  This is not intended to be the primary trailer or towing motorcycle support services, only as a added option from volunteers who care and are willing and able to provide some support services for you during a time of urgency.

A Vital Note of Respect: for this to work in the intended spirit of helpful CVO support, we all should be appreciative and considerate of each other's valuable time and effort in time of need.
Hoist and I are happy to keep this volunteer trailer list updated for all who care to help someone in time of need.
We will be there for them...My motto is: "Have Trailer will Travel or Park" 
TIA Everyone!
Ozzie

Great post Ozzie! And thanks for all ya'll's cooperation. Let's see if we can get the list completely filled in. I will volunteer my cell be up there too, and I'll serve as a backup to Ozzie, in case he's not around when someone needs help! :2vrolijk_21:

Bear in mind, I have no trailer though! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

BTW, while we're thanking ya'll for this, there's another member I wanted to personally thank too. He came up with this idea in the first place. George (vags) made the original suggestion in another thread, about CVO Owner/members could help one another if there was a list to go to. This was after a disabled CVO'er who relied on another CVO'er with a trailer to get the disabled bike to a dealership. This is how it all started, and now it's developed into 51 trailers and growing. Keep em coming guys. You never know when you'll need it! Thank you George!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO

Mi amigo Howie...put my name on the list...single open trailer all South Florida area............

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Mi amigo Howie...put my name on the list...single open trailer all South Florida area............

Sure thing Jorge! Can you PM me all your contact info please? Thanks! :2vrolijk_21:

And while I got ya here, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

vagabond6542

BTW, while we're thanking ya'll for this, there's another member I wanted to personally thank too. He came up with this idea in the first place. George (vags) made the original suggestion in another thread, about CVO Owner/members could help one another if there was a list to go to. This was after a disabled CVO'er who relied on another CVO'er with a trailer to get the disabled bike to a dealership. This is how it all started, and now it's developed into 51 trailers and growing. Keep em coming guys. You never know when you'll need it! Thank you George!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Howie,

Thanks for the kudos, alot has to place on you too bro, you kept it going. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

George

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
  • Have Trailer - Will Travel To Rescue CVO

This CVO Trailer Telethon is working: Out of the initial 51 Trailer volunteers Hoist and I have received a total of 41 updated contact information plus one new trailer support in CO. THANKS for Volunteering to help these CVO riders who may not want to admit it; that someday they may need our help, especially with the new SE 110s blown head gaskets which has happen to my SERK at 15K. 

Just so ya'll are aware of what Glenn and I are up against. We have 51 people with trailers on the list. BUT WE ONLY HAVE 7 ASSOCIATED PHONE NUMBERS. We've subsequently received a few more, but I don't believe we have more than 10 or 11. Please check the Master List in the 1st Post here. You know if you're name appears there, but didn't furnish a number. We hope you'd like to continue to volunteer your assistance in an emergency. But to do so, WE NEED YOUR NUMBERS! Thanks. :2vrolijk_21:
I feel like I'm doing a friggin Jerry Lewis Telethon! :o :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
Ride Smart and Be Seen. Then Ride Like the Wind where The Eagles Fly.
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3

I'm really set now if you haven't seen my posts in the Sedona chatter or in a trailer thread I have the 24 Featherlite set up for up to 6 bikes now and tow with a one ton crew cab Dodge Cummins.

Just remember that old tune "I'll be there", if I'm available and even if not my staff can make a run for any of you that needs it.  Seattle north for sure, then just let's figure out if we are the best solution east on Highway 2 and 20 or even lower BC if you have to get back to a USA Harley Dealer for warranty.

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 05 Cherry SEEG__Sold
    • CVO2: 06 Autumn Haze SEUC__Sold
    • CVO3: 09 Silver/Blue SEUC 4

Haulmark Low Hauler...one big bike or two small ones. Atlanta Ga area:cherry:

ima29

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

For any of those journies to Alaska, have 2 place open trailer just like pretty much everyone else here. Will PM you Hoist with phone #.

Kelly
I'm not broke, just badly bent!

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE

Cool!

I really want to get up there to complete my fab 50!

Just hope I do not need trailer service...

/Bill

For any of those journies to Alaska, have 2 place open trailer just like pretty much everyone else here. Will PM you Hoist with phone #.

Kelly
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

It's been awhile since we visited this. This thread should never die, and should always continue to grow. You'll never know when it will be YOU that needs the help somewhere along the line. Anyone that has a trailer, and hasn't signed up yet, please consider doing so. Thanks gang!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Page created in 0.284 seconds with 21 queries.